SHIP XBORDER PTE LTD

Temp20201119d
Contributor
Contributor

Beware of another company on Facebook. Like so many others on here I bought a product from this Chinese company on Facebook and they sent me a very inferior product. I have disputed this and asked for a full refund. They so far are stalling and keep offering increasing percentage refunds. Think I'm up to almost 50% now. I have lodged a claim with PayPal and am now confused by the process as I tried to respond in my case but it gives me an application error. I tried ringing PayPal but again the recorded menus lead to a dead end. Has anyone had any success in getting their full refund?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

rosariodelloiac
Contributor
Contributor

After a long dispute, the seller offered me the whole refund but I have to spend nearly £40 to send the item (fake Dr Martens boots) to Singapore and PayPal is just offering me to cover up to £15. Buyer protection? No words...

Login to Me Too

gheeb
Contributor
Contributor

I was offered a refund also - refused it and PayPal said that they would investigate it further and later I was given a full refund. No complaints from me

Login to Me Too

lmp69
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t get offer for anything, my messages have basically been ignored
Login to Me Too

TraySeaB
Contributor
Contributor

how do you refuse it I can't do anything with my case but put in a return tracking number since the buyer offered a full refund to return this piece of trash fake scam goblin.

Login to Me Too

JessicaJanie
Same here after MUCH back and forth, they are offering full refund, and after originally saying no point in returning, are now saying full refund WITH return at my expense! PayPal needs to post attention to these boards - 42 people reported SAME issue. This company is a SCAM.
Login to Me Too

hammy55
New Community Member
My daughter bought a treadmill but received a bumbag that had the same tracking number as the treadmill, opened a dispute on PayPal but because to them it looked like it has been delivered she can’t get anything done
Login to Me Too

PattiLou
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered 2 purses..advertised as D & B.........knew they would be knock-offs....but not good quality at all. and, I received only one, and they are not responding to my inquiries.  Buyer beware for sure.

Login to Me Too

As811
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a ammock hammock from them, received a cheap inferior product which was no way what was advertised, after many messages and small refund offers they asked to send the product back to China even though it was shipped from a uk address, so I shipped it back to uk address with proof of postage and did not receive anything and just to add, PayPal did NOT help out at all even after proving postage to shipping address!!!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@As811 

Paypal wouldn't help unless you won the dispute and paypal told you to return the item, and you have to return the item to the address that they gave you.

The uk address would have been a send out depot and not the return depot which is always in china.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.