SELLER WONT GIVE PROOF IF SHIPMENT

DMillerxo
Contributor
Contributor
I made a (39.91US) purchase (Cleansing Facial Mask Acne Stick) on March 21st from a website called Establishedloves.net. + (9.99 FastShipping) I have contacted the seller multiple times asking for my shipping information. March 23rd they replied: Thank you for your patience. As we checked, your order has been sent out, please be patient to wait for the status update. March 23: I asked for a refund March 24th they replied: We are really sorry for the delay. Please don't worry, we have expedited your order. The information will update soon. So I did a little research on this company. And trust me it did not take long at all to find an enormous amount of negative reviews. Non positive whatsoever. from Pat Sunderladge Feb 20, 2021 SCAM COMPANY If I could give no stars I would. It’s a scam. I ordered 2 security cameras on 11/1/20 and never received them. Contacted them several times by email and the response was always that the items had shipped and thanking me for my patience. I asked for a refund and was told that they couldn’t give one because the order had been shipped. Contacted the USPS and they hadn’t received it. It had been charged to my credit card as a PayPal guest account. I had to set up a PayPal account and send you them a copy of my receipt so they could contact establishloves for information. Was finally issued a refund through PayPal. Do not order from them. They’re a SCAM. from Chris Ruel JAN 19, 2021 THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM This company is a scam. Selling 4k cameras but only sends the sim cards. They faked an invoice. Paypal credited me but do not buy from this company. They lied and scammed an invoice. from John DEC 7, 2020 Scammed ... i feel like a wolly Well what a fool i feel ... ordered camra / cctv waited over a month so raised a dispute with Paypal... PayPal reviewed case and found in their favour because they had a tracking number which said it had been delivered... went to local Post office and they said that tracking number was for a completely different address...Emailed company and no reply. so they take your money, fob off PayPal with a second hand tracking number and we / I / you loose your money..SCAM SCAM SCAM ...BE WARNED from Kimw NOV 8, 2020 I ordered an item back in August I ordered an item back in August, and have yet to have it shipped. Wish I had looked at reviews before I ordered it.... Customer service has been telling me for over a month to "just keep waiting". Still no shipping information. Huge disappointment So on and so forth…... March 24th I replied: I figured you would say that. I have recently became a first time mom and because of the recent pandemic, I have been on a very short tight budget. I have also been stressed and have developed severe hormonal acne, ‘hence’ the reason why I decided to purchase your product. However, upon further research and investigation I did myself, I know now I have most likely been a victim of a fraudulent scam. Because you have not provided me with Proof Of Shipment (Which most companies usually do right off the hop) I have no reason but to think that your company is not legit and will not fulfil the promised order. Because I myself am a nice person, I do believe everyone makes mistakes. I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and for this to be settled between you and I without putting in a claim and escalating this into a dispute. You can either show good faith and refund the exact amount now or be forced to by PayPal via a claim which will be a black mark on your record, resulting in bad feedback and most likely legal action. I am not like the other buyers you have potentially scammed. I have caught onto this very quick, before you provide Pay Pal and myself with a bogus tracking number. March 25th they replied: Thank you for your email. I just checked your order, your products are preparing to sent out. Don’t worry. We’ll update for you once it’s on delivery. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day. March 25th I asked for my shipping information March 26th they replied: Your order has been packed and on the way to ship out. Because of the virus, the logistics will be influenced sometimes. We now are contacting the shipping, waiting for the tracking number update. Please wait for few days. Thanks for your support and patience
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.