SCAMMERS

rashidashaikh
New Community Member

i am an architect and i sell designs. I was about to give paypal a business of 100k usd but i saw that paypal just blocked my account without any reason. First of all who is Paypal to jump into my business when i am paying 6% commission to paypal? You guys blocked my account which made me refund all the amounts to my buyers and as a solution i asked them to do a wire transfer. paypal lost its huge commission and i lost nothing but trust to paypal. if you guys wants particular document you could have emailed me. I have already uploaded my documents while registering for paypal. you guys needed my passport? i dont have one , what should i do in this case? you guys left me with no option rather than discarding all usage of paypal. I would really appreciate if you guys come up with a genuine stuffs and unblock my account so that i can continue my relationship with paypal else i would be forced to ask all my clients to close their paypal accountst to

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.