SCAMMER - please advise / <removed>

MashaT
Contributor
Contributor

Please advise on how can I get the full refund. I've been tricked and my money is taken by these scammers - I thought the PayPal is the most secured way of payment. I'm disappointed that these ppl were allowed to make so many frauds by selling the products no one ever received after payments were processed. I really need help on this as I don't have money to waste. I need a full refund as this is a fraud. 

Please advise on further action. 

<removed>

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Balexander28
Same EXACT thing happened to me. They sent me a cheap hand towel. When I opened it I had no idea wth it was...because I never ordered it. I thought it was weird. Then when I inquired about my two lamps that I ordered from zeaqikstore they sent me a tracking number that I checked. The tracking number said it was delivered to my mailbox which is very small. I put two and two together and realized that that is what they sent me trying to act like they really sent me my lamps. I want a full refund!
Login to Me Too

JFinnegan
Contributor
Contributor

This message is to all those who have been scammed by the zeaqikstore or similar vendors (I am guessing zeaqikstore is working under multiple websites). My process to getting a credit, not a refund, from PayPal was drawn out over 3 months. After going back and forth with the vendor who insisted my item had arrived, I figured out they had sent me a cheap flask and then they offered to refund 40% if I just accepted the flask. Instead, I filed a dispute with PayPal. I won't go into everything in this post but you can see in my other posts additional details. Nonetheless, I really can't understand how PayPal did not view this as a scam with so many people reporting the same story. Eventually, they requested a report from a law enforcement agency. I had already filed with the U.S. Postal Inspector and the FBI. Links are: U.S Postal Service Inspector (https://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx) and FBI Cyber Crimes unit (https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/). After submitting the FBI report, they immediately denied my claim. I was mad. So, I contacted PayPal using Chat.  (Note: Another person in the PayPal Community had said Chat was successful for them). I provided them with the history of back and forth with the zeaqikstore, the PayPal Dispute Claim and the FBI report. Almost immediately, I received the credit. I don't know if it would have been so immediate if I hadn't already gone through the full process. However, it might be worth a try to start with Chat instead of filing a dispute which got me nowhere. 

Login to Me Too

JFinnegan
Contributor
Contributor

First of all, do not pay to return the item like the seller requests once you receive an incorrect item. I do not believe that these scammer have given a correct mail address. I looked it up on Google and could not find it. Furthermore, you don't legally have to return it.  U.S law states that if the unordered item was an incorrect fulfillment of an order the customer did place, the seller is legally required to send the correct item or refund the customer's money in full -- including shipping costs. Seller can ask the customer to return the item, but customer has no legal obligation to do so. Although customers don't have to return an unordered item, if customer agrees to return it, seller must pay shipping and any other costs the consumer has incurred.

Second, it sounds like the only people (and very few they are) that had success with getting their money back from PayPal had taken a picture of the item they received versus the item they were supposed to receive. I am going to try that because right now all PayPal is doing is moving the estimated resolution date back a day everyday. So I don't think they will ever resolve it. I am done using PayPal. I will use a uniquely generated number from my credit card company next time. Credit card companies tend to be more responsive about fraud. In fact, I will probably inquire with my credit card company from which PayPal withdrew my money. I have read one or two of our fellow scammed people have had success with that. 

Finally, I submitted a complaint with the U.S Postal Service (https://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx). However, I doubt they will do anything if I am the only one of us is making this type of complaint. Also, I am filing with the FBI Cyber Crimes unit (https://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx/). They seem to handle this and have an office in Beijing. But again, we need more than just a couple of us submitting these complaints. I personally don't care about the money (however it would be nice to get it back), but I do care about stopping these criminals. It is my hope that either the USPS or FBI would ultimately get Interpol (China and US are both members) involved because we all know this is greater than just U.S. consumers. SO PLEASE HELP BY FILING A COMPLAINT WITH USPS AND FBI. If you only want to do one, I would recommend the second link to the FBI.

Good luck everybody!

Login to Me Too

Bine48
New Community Member

I did get the refund. With Paypal claim. Postman came to my door with some small envelop instead a Photo camera tripod. I take picture of envelope with all data on it an a picture of postman smiling with envelope in his hands. I did not accept the envelope so it went back with same tracking number.

Before that i put a dispute "item not received". After that i open a claim. It took from 8th of august 2020 to today, 12 of October 2020.

Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Andreapurgason
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is letting seller require me to return product I paid $62.70 that will cost me $60.00 to return to China. Product is not worth 50 cents. Very disappointed
Login to Me Too

JFinnegan
Contributor
Contributor

Don't do it. Others have reported returning the item at their cost and the seller then claims to have never received it so they refuse to refund (probably because the return address they give you doesn't exist on Google Maps - Han <removed> PHONE:<removed> Zhongtian <removed> <removed> BEIJING <removed>). Look up Han <removed> on ScamPulse.com. Also, as I stated in a previous post, U.S. law does not require you to return an item that was sent to you erroneously. However, the seller is required to refund your money (including shipping costs) or send you the correct item. I wouldn't listen to PayPal in this case.  Don't put anymore money into this scam. 

Login to Me Too

drmike16
Contributor
Contributor

They cheated me too, I ordered two lamps and sent me a purple towel which is worth nothing. Now I opened the dispute. I hope that paypal give me back all money.

Login to Me Too

CARLOS2998
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a high end bluetooth bracelet on August 3rd, 2020, and you know what I got? I Stainless Steel Hip Flask, robbed out of $29.98, when the item cost $19.98.  Exchanged emails with them just so they can give me the run around.  In the future, before you purchase, do a search on Paypal, and see what the Community has to say prior to purchasing, just taking those extra steps will save you the headache.  

If I lived in that country I would hunt them down.

Login to Me Too

Rodman721
Contributor
Contributor
File with the Federal Trade Commission
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.