SCAMMER - please advise / <removed>

MashaT
Contributor
Contributor

Please advise on how can I get the full refund. I've been tricked and my money is taken by these scammers - I thought the PayPal is the most secured way of payment. I'm disappointed that these ppl were allowed to make so many frauds by selling the products no one ever received after payments were processed. I really need help on this as I don't have money to waste. I need a full refund as this is a fraud. 

Please advise on further action. 

<removed>

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

aurevoirdarling
Contributor
Contributor

Same here, I purchased from zeaqikstore paying a total of $53.26 USD.

I don't know how to resolve this.

Login to Me Too

gillmitch
Contributor
Contributor
I have been scammed by same company for a fold down bath £28.15 so paypal are aware yet they still put payments through..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MashaT 

Can't advise as your screenshot not showing so no idea what has happened so far.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Balexander28
Same here!!! They scammed me also. I ordered two floor lamps from zeaqikstore. Never got them. Then when I asked they gave me a fake tracking number.
Login to Me Too

NC3189
Contributor
Contributor

These people stole my money too! They sent me a fake tracking number only after I threaded to report them! It’s been nearly a month! No package and no reply from them. I would like a full refund as well

Login to Me Too

MashaT
Contributor
Contributor

I've been battling with these scammers for a few days now. Their so called "customer service" has been insulting literally my intelligence. 

I will only accept the full refund AS THE PRODUCT THAT WAS ORDERED WAS NEVER DELIVERED!

One way or another they have no grounds to ask me to donate the 55% or %60 of my money, for nothing. 

I asked them to be professional. And to be on top of what they do. Cuz that's how the business should be done.

I'm aggravated as I never expected to be tricked if the PayPal was required in order to pay. I'm hoping the PayPal will resolve this issue, as this should be secured way of payment. 

Login to Me Too

KO0111
New Community Member

Me too! I’ve been scammed twice because of these sites/products being advertised on Facebook and Snapchat. This is getting out of hand

Login to Me Too

Lisaaspen
New Community Member
The same thing happened to me!! This company Zeaqikstore had a item on Facebook for sale after I ordered nothing came after almost 2 months then when I received a package and opened it there was a body poof for washing in the shower that costs maybe $1 at the store not anything close to the $35 product I ordered which was a dog hammock for my pet. It’s a scam they are pulling on people they send an item that only costs $1 instead of the item you ordered just so that they have a tracking number that shows they delivered a product at all to your home. Then if you do call PayPal to dispute it then they take forever and message the company which tries to offer you a partial refund instead of crediting back the amount of the item telling you it costs more to ship it back to them. Why would you pay to ship the item back to China when they scammed you by sending a different item that cost nothing! It’s insane these businesses need to be shut down that are scamming people online at Facebook and other places & shipped from China! Who can you call to get help with this?
Login to Me Too

TheFYN
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me too they sent a cheap shirt instead of the cat furniture I ordered, it came 2 months later, is not what I spent $31 to buy and they are only offering a 40% refund.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.