SCAMMED

mb20202
Contributor
Contributor

A LOT OF SCAMS COMING FROM CHINA. I ORDERDED ONE SPECEFIC ITEM AND RECIEVED ANOTHER. PAYPAY SAW IT AS SOMETHING WAS DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS AND CLOSED MY CASE. WILL NO LONGER FURTHER HELP. WHAT A JOKE. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECURE WAY OF BUYING THINGS ONLINE AND THEY ARE ZERO HELP. WILL BE CLOSING MY ACCOUNT HERE AND SELLING MY SHARES. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRRRRIBLE 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mb20202 

You filed the wrong case. Item Not Received claim is when you did not receive anything. If you received something different from what you ordered, file Significantly Not as Described claim.

Contact PayPal to change the reason through the Message Center (Click Help, then click Message Center).

Or dispute through your card issuer instead, if that is how you paid.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

mb20202
Contributor
Contributor

1. I had zero contact with the seller.  I had no tracking code no conformation no nothing. it looked like an official website, but something seemed fishy, I looked up the website and tons of people from that same week were having the same issue.  This was at the beginning of the month. 3 weeks later I receive the product not even knowing its from the seller and PayPal claimed everything is in good standing bc due to the tracking code that was sent i had "received" the product. all day im fighting this BS. 

anyways the case is closed and the messaging system takes hours to respond. Feel like PayPal should vet the Sellers that they allow here a lot better.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.