SCAMMED

UCROCKETT
Contributor
Contributor

HAS ANYONE ELSE BEEN SCAMMED BY KASIRIS HELPING HANDS AND WAS DENIED A REFUND BY PAYPAL? i JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SCAMMING ANYONE. WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH SOMETHING.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Louuuu
Contributor
Contributor

That is terrible! Is the scam confirmed and Paypal not willing to give the money back?

Login to Me Too

UCROCKETT
Contributor
Contributor

Yes me and hundreds of others were scammed by the same people. We all had proof and I sent my proof with pictures and everything to Paypal and Paypal denied my claim. 

Login to Me Too

Louuuu
Contributor
Contributor

You said many of you?

I have not been scammed by those ones, but others (at least as it seems now). I have started a procedure for a refund more than a week ago with Paypal and no answer conluding this.

I ordered the item and got something not even for the price of wiping a table for an hour.

If these companies keep playing us customers, then we will have to stand for our rights.

They have no right to use the money we earn or are being accountable for in any ways, because they are smart in stealing from others. This has to stop!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.