SCAMMED BY USFITWEAR - HOW DO I CANCEL THIS TRANSACTION

alvidm01
Contributor
Contributor

I also with a lot of others have been scanned by USFitWear using the there online website.  The transaction still shows pending but I want that transaction canceled.   I tried to file a dispute but it will not allow me to do that.  Can you help with getting the order canceled?   What do I do?

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alvidm01 

The merchant is the one that can cancel at the pending transaction stage to stop the charge from happening at all. Once the transaction is completed, you can dispute.

With a seller like this, don't hold your breath. These kinds of sellers want you to go through the motions of disputing them. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

scammedperson
Contributor
Contributor

Contact your credit card company IMMEDIATELY and let them handle it.  Pay pal makes things extremely difficult and the banks do not play and will tend to gets things accomplished.  Not certain if I even want to keep using Pay Pal after this, as they are not very helpful when people have had FRAUD committed against them, it seems.  

Login to Me Too

jcd8680
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed- PayPal is supposed to protect buyers from criminals, yet they are doing NOTHING to help. I will go the bank route as well. Congrats, PayPal, you helped a thief steal my hard earned money! Cancelling my PayPal account, it’s a joke.
Login to Me Too

Rich1001
Contributor
Contributor

I also was scammed earlier today. PayPal is very slow to respond and should be on top of scammers like this. There has been plenty of people complaining already and PayPal should have stoped this scammer long ago. I have sent messages to paypal and am getting no response for over 5 hours.. I put in a request for unauthorized transaction but PayPal somehow sent me a message back saying they disagree.. You can't even message scam vendor because email is no good... Try to go "contact us" and send message.. You need to start live chat ... I did over 5 hours ago and no response... At least start a dialog... 

Login to Me Too

mromano321
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me, very frustrating, but I finally got my money back!! Okay so once you file a dispute on the purchase, they will definitely close the case because the fake company provides a fake UPS tracking number(which is probably not to your address right? I used the app Arrive in order to find a location where the "package" went)(It was in my city but not my house, it went to city hall supposedly). You need to work with UPS and message Paypal in the message center. What I did was I somewhat spammed Paypal and they told me to "get proof from UPS that the package did not come to me" and they needed a document. So I called UPS with that tracking number about 5 times and it took a while and I hardly got anywhere, but they said that they cannot provide a DOCUMENT(which is what Paypal asked me for) BUT they can VERBALLY approve that it did not go to your address. So while on the phone with UPS you need to somehow have a case number made for you(this finally happened for me after a few times, but if you ask maybe it will happen the first call). Then, in the message center, tell Paypal that you cannot get a document, but your case number is ... and your tracking number is ... and ask them to CALL UPS for you and verify that the package did not go to you. Eventually, I was refunded!! I hope this helps, this site is a scam and ridiculous how smart they were to avoid getting caught. 

Login to Me Too

jcd8680
Contributor
Contributor
I was able to get a document from UPS showing this exact scenario for me- the criminal running usfitwear.com provided an Amazon package tracking number, delivered to a different location in my city, to PayPal. I have spent 20 + hours in the past 2 days waiting in PayPal’s message chat, and can not get a response. How did you end up getting your money back? I have lost ALL faith in trusting PayPal with another dollar of mine again.
Login to Me Too

Geo131313
Contributor
Contributor

There was a thread from March and hundreds of people were on it but Paypal deleted it. We all try to warn everyone else.

Login to Me Too

Primerib
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with USFITWEAR thinking it was a US company, but once PayPal processed payment I knew I had been scammed. I tried contacting PayPal, but of course next to impossible. If you have a transaction PENDING PayPal should cancel per your request, in stead PayPal says you have to contact merchant, who does not respond to email.

Login to Me Too

najkat
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand how paypal is continuing to allow this to keep happening. the account used for "USFITWEAR" should be canceled so this doesn't keep happening. The item that I "ordered" isn't even listed on the site anymore. I tried canceling with the "vendor", disputed it on PayPal, disputed is with my bank, and reported to BBB as fraud. I'm extremely upset about this. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.