SCAMMED BY Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd

MAMAKL
New Community Member

MAY 5TH 2020 I ORDERED  2 (TWO) GARDEN SEATS  

You sent a payment of $47.97 USD to Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. . 5-May-2020 12:51:41 GMT-04:00
Receipt No:
0990-6707-0754-1423
Hello Karen Lavallee,

This charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to PAYPAL *SUYALOGISTI.
2020 Best Mother's Day Gift - Garden Kneeler And Seat - Garden seat bag $15.99 USD 3 $47.97 USD

Discount: -$0.00 USD
Insurance: ----
Total: $47.97 USD
From amount: $70.34 CAD
To amount: $47.97 USD
Exchange rate: 1 CAD = 0.681930 USD
Receipt No: 0990-6707-0754-1423
Please keep this receipt number for future reference. You'll need it if you contact customer service at Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd. or PayPal.

I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING THIS  CUSTOMER SERVICE,  AND  THIS  BILLING NEVER WENT THROUGH PAYPAL IT WAS CHARGED TO MY   CREDIT CARD   $70.34   Canadian funds   I am still not in receipt of my GARDEN KNEELERS AND SEATS !!! 
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MAMAKL 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you (difficult at the moment due to covid)
OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dinopongrat
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to dispute by my credit card company, PC Financial. They don't do anything!.

Finally, I got the money back from Paypal.

Paypal should do the 2nd approval process for this kind of **bleep** seller.

In case of Paypal got the request to pay the seller,

- check the paypal black list, in case of found. 

- send confirmation to buyer with those community about seller

- if buyer approve, then good luck

- else buyer will be aware and they will denied the payment, save time both buyer, paypal.

I hope my voice will be reach to paypal #saveBuyer

Login to Me Too

jdubya73
Contributor
Contributor

Although it took me almost two months.  Paypal refunded my money after entering my claim with Paypal.  Please make sure to send them a screenshot of your order (receipts) to verify that they are fraudulently stealing from customers.   Followup, followup, and then followup up again..  Also, followup via the claim resolution center and DM Paypal support via twitter..

Login to Me Too

happyme1948
Contributor
Contributor

I have received full refund from PayPal plus postage to send useless item back to SUYA Logistics. I felt I was the guilty one with PayPal for the amount emails and photos I had to send to prove I was right. No more Chinese rubbish online. 

Login to Me Too

dinopongrat
Contributor
Contributor

to be fair, only 1 bad seller that paypal should ban them. Other sellers from China are good too.

1 rotten fish!

Paypal, pls ban this seller, we pain, you loss. No one gain (only this bad seller). #saveBuyer

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dinopongrat 

1 bad seller? Your joking right?

This forum is FULL of scam China websites or Social Media China ads, I got up to about 24 so far.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lakercapt
Contributor
Contributor

I too paid for a garden seat in May. Received a canvas bag I could buy in the dollar store. I was offered a refund of half the amount paid. Did not accept it and still awaiting another offer.

Login to Me Too

amhayes
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 of the kneelers and received 2 flimsy fabric pockets instead.  They have zero value. I paid through my Paypal account so opened a dispute with Paypal.  I provided pictures of what I ordered and what I received.  They insisted I open a complaint with a government agency - which I did and now they say I didn't prove my case!  Even though I provided a copy of the order I placed and a photo of what I received.  I found this forum by Googling Shenzen SUYS Logistics and now find at least 34 other people were scammed by this company for the same product! I don't know what to do next.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.