SCAM retailer from China- PayPal won't even let me use their account name in this review

SeattleShopper
Contributor
Contributor

Do not do business with[insert Chinese characters PayPal won't let me include in this message] who is DBA @Septink.  I've had an incredibly frustrating experience trying to navigate customer service between Septink and @Paypal.   It's been a month since I placed an order for Christmas pajamas.  This seller is in China but advertises on social media without sharing their shipping timelines.  I trusted them because PayPal was doing business with them.  Order hasn't shipped.  PayPal supporting the seller as a 'shipping label was created 4 days ago'.  I started out excited for the order.  Now I'm so disappointed and incredible frustrated.  I thought PayPal was better than this.  Anyone else have an experience like this and did PayPal help at all?

Interestingly I couldn't post a review with the actual seller's name since it was in Chinese.  Why is PayPal allowing this unethical behavior from international sellers and even going as far as to protect them?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ED7777
New Community Member

Another thing Paypal doesn't have your back. They declined my dispute and the company is just a bunch pf thieves just like PAypal My bank did refund the money and now I want to cancel  my account and they won't let me. They actually thin I'm going to give them my new account number so they can charge me again???LOL not happening

Login to Me Too

SeattleShopper
Contributor
Contributor

OMG-- seriously???  I'm dealing with PayPal right now... I swear... I'm so disappointed.  Given the brand name and how many site's they're on, I expected better.   I really trusted the seller because the payments went through PayPal.  Dummy me thought a big company like PayPal would have standards for sellers. Lesson learned. 😞

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.