SCAM "Purchase"

TwoRoses
Contributor
Contributor

I made a 'purchase' on 4/28/20 from a website that only accepted Paypal. I realized immediately that I paid for something I would never receive. I immediately sent a cancel order message, although I never received any order confirmation.  I've seen many people have been scammed by the same site, and IT IS STILL UP and RUNNING. My payment cleared via my bank. I tried opening a dispute with Paypal, they denied it. I emailed the seller 3 times, have received NO communication from them. I've submitted a payment request from the seller requesting the 'order' be cancelled, twice. I've emailed 'spoof@paypal.com'. I've opened an online chat with Paypal, with all the details, but no response. I'm at my wits end. I want my money back and also want to see these people shut down so they don't take anyone else's hard earned money when ordering product they'll never receive. I don't know what else to do. I know this is a rough time, scams are rampant and customer service is slim. But I'm angry that I saved up money to buy a bike to ride with my girls and now I have no bike and no money.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.