SCAM: azlk.site, Zeaqikstore

Babeoze1313
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order on August 2nd to azlk.site, the payment went to zeaqikstore. Now, the website doesn't work and customer email kicks back invalid. They responded in the dispute messaging saying my package was sent was sent but refuse to provide me with a website to their store that works. They said they can only provide this via email. When I researched the shipping details, I found out they used Pitney Bowes for shipping logistics. I called them and they said that a label was created but they haven't received my package as of yet. I believe they are using this company to create labels but not shipping any packages. Has anyone else encountered this or has anyone received any packages from this company?
Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

JFinnegan
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, you will likely receive something eventually. It took me 5 weeks to get a cheap, tin flask (worth less than a dollar) and they will offer to refund you 40% if you keep the flask or supposedly will refund the whole amount if you ship it back to China at your cost. The address they give you (Han Jie, PHONE:15321513687, Zhongtian Cheng Xun, 36-3-19, Majiabao West Road, Fengtai District, BeiJingShi, BEIJING 100068) is not found on Google Maps. It makes it easier for them to claim they never received the returned item. Some who have shipped back (can't imagine it would be very many due to the cost) have heard back from the seller stating they still have not received the item back from the buyer and therefore can't refund the money yet (OR NEVER).

The ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING system they use actually works accurately.  However, they don't offer up the ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING system unless you push them for the link (https://t.17track.net/). Then you can input the tracking number they gave you. When the tracking system said my package had been delivered, I was confused because I had not received a large box from USPS with an electric body board. So I pushed them to give me the USPS tracking number and its information aligned with the ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING system for the time the package was in the US. USPS was also saying my package was delivered. So again, I was confused. Then I realized that I had received this tiny package with a cheap flask in my mailbox that I didn't know who had sent it. I had never ordered a cheap flask. Then a couple days later it occurred to me that they delivered the flask, not the product I ordered. In the end, you don't get what you ordered so the tracking system is kind of a moot point and you will have a hard time getting your money back via PayPal. 

I just want PayPal to stop allowing these scammers to use their system. I had felt safe using PayPal but not so anymore.

Login to Me Too

ChinxAliens
Contributor
Contributor
Exact issue here - 70.00 loss.
Login to Me Too

GandaPires

same scam with me. 24£ for a Woodworking tool. received a 50c watch.

the addreess these guys gave me is the same:

Reported to the Chinese embassy and the UK Chamber of Commerce in China. no reply.

Today I saw the same add with a diferent company on Facebook marketplace. Reported it to facebook.

Chinese embassy in the UK Econonomic and Commercial Affairs:  <removed> UK Chamber of Commerce in China:  enquiries at <removed>

Also reaised a claim to Paypal with allthe data and they did not aproove as the vendor provided them with the tracking nunber for the cheap wrist watch. eve though I sent Paypal the purchase discription and a photoof the smal package I reveived with that tracking number of it next to the cheap watck next to it.

I do not want to drop thins as this is commercial fraud. And is affecting many others.

Maybe we can gather all the affected and make a stringer case.

Login to Me Too

Duneop
Contributor
Contributor
You will most likely recieve something. For instance one person got a flask. I got a rag in a bag. Currently disputing it in the PayPal resolution center.
Login to Me Too

Vonnie92
Contributor
Contributor
How is your case going? PayPal are seen to be supporting the fraudulent seller from my end.
Login to Me Too

Dhicks48
New Community Member
I have received a package from these knuckleheads and this is definitely a scam. I ordered a JetBoard worth over 3000 dollars and they sent me a swim cap. Lol I can laugh about that now. But I can honestly say I have looked up their whois info and in going after them in my own way. And that's all I'm gonna say about that.
Login to Me Too

ChinxAliens
Contributor
Contributor
It is defiately a scam- I contacted Beijing police and I was basically told These people know how to hide and are Opportunistic predators.
Login to Me Too

Vonnie92
Contributor
Contributor
This site scammed me too! I ordered two trampolines, and haven’t received them yet, nor will I ever. After multiple emails back a fourth re whereabouts of order, the suggested that I speak with Aust post as it has arrived in Aust. I decided to speak with them only for them to tell me to expect a skipping road.
Login to Me Too

JFinnegan
Contributor
Contributor

It was painful which is what I think they wanted. Eventually asked for a law enforcement report (which I had done an FBI IC3 complaint). Once I submitted, they replied that they had denied my claim because I hadn't submitted the requested information. So, I did what someone else suggested and contacted them via chat. I again provided them all of the information and the chat person gave me a PayPal credit for the amount I spent including shipping that lasts for 6 months. I don't know if it helped that I mentioned a class-action lawsuit but I was fed up by that time (still am because I know this is happening to a lot of other people and nothing seems to happen).  I actually think that their chat people are more customer focused. It ONLY took three months to get some resolution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.