SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

MaxHarry
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this happened to me too. The playpen advertised by them on Facebook never arrived and I could not contact them. PayPal have just closed my dispute saying that the seller gave proof of tracking! No way!!!! So many people have been scammed I can’t believe how this has been ‘allowed’ by Facebook and PayPal. Absolutely fuming that there’s nothing I can do about it. I thought paying with PayPal gave me security. I was so very wrong it has given me nothing.
Login to Me Too

I have the same problem with this company Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited. It's been 1 and a half months and I still couldn't get the money back ... they have the ability to cheat this paypal.
Login to Me Too

Moshoi
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Everybody,

I ordered a SUP, and got a cheap matress. I sent this message to the seller.

"It is a pity that you look at customers as completely stupid. The product advertised was an SUP. Instead, you sent a cheap mattress for young children. Be ashamed of yourself and immediately refund the whole amount paid."

I want all fraudsters and sellers who deliberately mislead customers to be banned from Facebook and other platforms. It’s good that PayPal helps recover our stolen money, but it takes months. On the other hand, even if we get our money back, we are actually giving interest-free credit to fraudsters. and this is not fair at all.

Login to Me Too

DanTheRealMan
Contributor
Contributor

It is incredibly that PayPal is still allowing this company to use there service.

And even are given backup in claims when they clearly are not

Login to Me Too

Halolexi
Contributor
Contributor

I am so annoyed and upset by this fraudulent company!!!  I ordered and paid for 2 x motorised surfboards and I got 2 x blow up kids toys!  Did anyone manage to get a full refund? Did anyone report them further?  I tried via Paypal and so far they have offered a US$13 partial refund, but I paid US$44.  Any advice?

Login to Me Too

ChiefBroady
Contributor
Contributor

With the sheer number of people here, I am thinking class action lawsuit. Suing for damages, lost time and emotional damages.

Or never use PayPal again. It would have been so much easier when we’d been using a credit card.

Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
I made the exact same statement a while ago. This has to stop and PayPal isn’t doing it’s job to protect its consumers. I understand that it may be difficult to vet out every other fraudulent company but they should be freezing their activity after one or two complaints. This has been happening for quite some time now and you would think that it would be easier to receive a refund already. I got angry and I got even with the company attempting to rip me off because I could smell something wrong from the beginning. I went after Hotsellsy with both guns and they were removed from the internet. It doesn’t change the fact that the main character still has several other sites but one down for the good guys. All of these rip-off sites are connected and one would expect PayPal to step in and remove all of them at once. It didn’t take long to figure it out and make the connection but work might not be something they’re into.
Login to Me Too

revguy
Contributor
Contributor

This practice is unlawful and very annoying. Pay Pal makes it very difficult to get your money back from these scams. The resolution center is very close minded, the message system does not answer you for days if at all, and the phone contact is non-existent. It seems Pay Pal does not care about customers who use their service. They allow these scams to go on and only put up roadblocks for the end user. They protect the shady sellers as they are paying to sell on Pay Pal whereas buyers are not. Short sighted business plan....no buyers= no business!

Login to Me Too

barrettbedlam
Contributor
Contributor

Report PayPal to the Financial Services Ombudsman.  I am

Login to Me Too

revguy
Contributor
Contributor

As a matter of principal I vowed to myself to not let this go. Pay Pal makes it very difficult to get your money back from these scams. The resolution center is very close minded, the message system does not answer you for days if at all, and the phone contact is non-existent. It seems Pay Pal does not care about customers who use their service. They allow these scams to go on and only put up roadblocks for the end user. They protect the shady sellers as they are paying to sell on Pay Pal whereas buyers are not. Short sighted business plan....no buyers= no business!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.