SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

Ksaxton
I ordered it too! Nothing at all like described! Emailed to return it, haven’t heard yet....
Login to Me Too

GraphX
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute Case I placed an order on May 27th 2020 and just now (7/28/20)receive something not even close to what i ordered. Cheap kids toy. Clearly a scam. Paypal just saw shipping confirmation and sided with the seller. Closed my case. I have pictures of the $1 items that they shipped to me instead. PayPal sucks!
Login to Me Too

Cristina55
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed through FB and PayPal. Ordered online ,received receipt from PayPal wh took my money. Company they told me was Luquan Network. Since then nothing and PayPal are avoiding helping. Strange because I actually paid with MasterCard, nothing to do with PayPal. Never again.

Login to Me Too

LadyScorpioVWO
New Community Member
Yup. I received the blow up child floatie as well
Login to Me Too

revguy
Contributor
Contributor

Fraud Plain and Simple and PayPal does nothing.

Login to Me Too

Jeapstar
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing has happened to me! Absolute scam. Just opened my dispute with paypal. Really hope these crooks dont get away with it

Login to Me Too

yll
New Community Member

Same thing happened with me also.   They actually responded and told me they didn't recommend I return the product because it would cost me too much money and that I should just keep it and accept their offer of refunding 40%....for a child's raft that isn't worth $3.

Login to Me Too

Ksaxton
Same happened to me.... I can’t seem to be able to open a dispute with PayPal though my phone. 😡. It keeps coming up with a problem on their end.... I will try again as soon as I can get to a computer. I knew the price was good and didn’t expect a top rate paddle board, but a child’s floaty?!? Really?!? I want my money back!
Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
Open the Help area with PayPal and go to the Message Center. Be sure to have your order number and start a chat. They should be able to initiate a Dispute for you there. Stay on them and share all images sent from the seller’s emails and site. Stay on them until you get them to use common sense.
Login to Me Too

Connorcook505
Contributor
Contributor
Also had the same issue and got their bs response about 40%. Anyone get a resolution from PayPal?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.