SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

drewby74
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  Received just now a pink kids inflatable, nothing like what was advertised.  Disgraceful, will be disputing immediately.

Login to Me Too

Freedomdave
Contributor
Contributor
Got my package today and was same. 2 cheesy mini kids blow up things. So mad I didn't even look at it really just knew it was cheesy and not what I ordered for 60 bucks.
Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
I have been in contact with Shopify, PayPal and several others about their activity. I feel exactly the same as you about being misled by these platforms allowing them to steal from people. You would expect them to verify this type of scam company and remove them immediately. If you look up their phone number which I found on the Domain information for Hotsellsy you will be blown away by how many fraudulent companies and websites they have. Google[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and you will see how easy it is for them to take your money and identity.
Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal removed the phone number but if you go to Shopify and search the Domain it will give you the information. They list Canada as their base but show China as there office. They are into all kinds of things and they have several companies with multiple complaints for fraud. I wish I had the power to put an end to their fraud and thievery.
Login to Me Too

kittykeeton
New Community Member

I was scammed as well.  Shows a different product in the photo and description and send a tiny inflatable pool toy that is nothing like that photo.  Took over a month to arrive.  Company says they will compensate 40% of the purchase, which is complete bull.  You can get the junk they sent at the dollar store.  I can't believe Paypal still allows this company to operate!! Shame on them!!

Login to Me Too

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

Ok Fellas an update on my case: I got a 100% refund from paypal after starting a dispute with all the information associated with this SCAM-FRAUD-THEFT, which I d say  with facebook instagram shopify and paypal as co author, why i saying that EASILY ! they are helping them by allowing them to use their platforms for committing's  such as a crimes ! FACEBOOK have a hundreds of bots to check any advertising you want to advertise, but there are no able to "catch" scammers like these? **bleep** ! Paypal have the same ! and I bet shopify as well so they are partners in crime. Luckily to me i was able to star a Dispute through PYPAL RESOLUTION CENTER, and I got a full REFUND !.  So here my advice DO NOT buy any product advertised BY FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM, DO NOT BUY FROM SHOPIFY ON LINE WEBSITES. If you already did it then start a dispute as soon as PAYPAL allow it to you, I texted those Moth Fuc.. Chinese Scammers and they asked me to wait coz, the "product was shipped" despite their "return policy" shows NO REFUND after 14 days of purchase, (of course they know the goods will get more than a month to be delivered). I got a couple products advertised on FaCEBOOK, this one and other one was a Water Shoes, both cases the product was far away from what they offered, DO NOT TAKE ANY 40% REFUND FROM THIS MF, if you do then you are accepting and allowing them to steal 60% of your money !!! so you will becoming in a  partner in crime against your self!. Instead start your PAYPAL DISPUTE Right Away!! and make sure you attach all of the proves! you can even mention this post, so PAYPAL have no way, to walk around this SCAM! Finally I m attaching my order info so you can see clearly that the shipping tracking number they gave me is the same package that I got delivered, so i m not playing them. This people knows what they are doing, that's why they offer 40% refund to you OPEN YOUR EYES FELLAS !! they are stealing 60% of your money right  in front of your noses !!. Do you have any clue on what that 60% represent on thousands or millions of $?,  keeping in mind how many people FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM are able to reach on  a single day ? I d like to make a LIVE or Video on FACEBOOK OR YOUTUBE, To warn people around the world on this SCAM, unfortunately I m not that fluent in English, if any of you is able to do it, you will helping and preventing people from be Scamming for this MF through FACEBOOK SHOPIFY AND PAYPAL. 

<removed>

Login to Me Too

JJQwik
Contributor
Contributor
I also got my money back through persistent messages and calls to PayPal. I also informed Shopify of the shady Sites using their platform to steal from people. I luckily had a bad feeling from the start because I knew the advertised price was way too low but I couldn’t stop myself and ignored using common sense. Once I started digging a little deeper online I knew I had made a mistake. I made my purchases on 6-19 and 6-20 but after waiting two weeks without a tracking number I started talking to PayPal. I got two full refunds this past weekend and the seller kept trying to tell me to be patient for my items. I finally let the cat out of the bag and told them to F-Off! And I haven’t heard from them since. I believe the biggest problem with these scammers is them getting your personal information. I suppose some people aren’t smart enough to use PayPal but that’s their choice. To add to the previous post, if you feel like something might be wrong with a listing on any site and if you’re using PayPal make sure it’s with a credit card for double protection. Most of all and this is hindsight that I didn’t just learn, if it seems too good to be true then it most likely is. I hope they catch all of these losers and either ban them or arrest them all. Also get the Track17 app to track all online purchases. It really works well and it tracks almost every shipper.
Login to Me Too

Breeanne1313
Contributor
Contributor
So now I know where the cheesy floaters came from . Obvy not the paddleboard I ordered . & not worth the 42$ i was charged .
Login to Me Too

Nimaaa
Contributor
Contributor

After one month this is paypal decision: “The item has to be sent to the following shipping address: <removed>, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Shenzhen, Guangdong ShenZhen, guangdong 518101 CN The returned merchandise must be in the same condition as when you received it and you're responsible for any costs associated with the return. If you're shipping internationally, mark "Returned Cargo" on the outside of the package to avoid tax charges. What happens next? Once we've confirmed that Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited has received the item(s), we'll issue the refund and close this case. Whatever their job’s name is,paypal is asissting I will delete my account on paypal

Login to Me Too

it is all BS. I got exactly the same message.

Found it was $19AUD to send a useless collapsible bit of plastic crap back to them that I paid $26.98USD for.

What a rort!

They SAID that it had been refunded but wasn't in the account. Checked today to find  a message overriding that on 3 Oct (no email to me to let me know a different decision had been made) so I am dumping all these replies in the message box.

They are CAUGHT OUT. They are COMPLICIT in a SCAM.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.