SCAM WITH THE HELP OF SHOPYFI FACEBOOK AND PAYPAL !

ventascrioman
Contributor
Contributor

I order this product that was advertised on FACEBOOK, supported by SHOPIFY, and offering a PAYPAL as method of payment however, this site is an SCAM site, that doesnt have any physical address, not costumer services number, https://www.keepnice.store/ with a clearly scam return policy https://www.keepnice.store/pages/return-policy on behalf of company which doesnt exist in USA Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited these people is Stealing money from Honest People like me with the help of you SHOPIFY, PAYPAL, AND FACEBOOK !!unsafe an insecure verification process. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.! I wont wait much longer because their Return Policy Shows, there is not return after 14 days of purchase. I HOPE PAYPAL, DOING THE RIGHT THING, giving my money back and kicking out this ROBBERS from your site !!

Login to Me Too
98 REPLIES 98

BGills
Contributor
Contributor
They did actually send an item purchased via Facebook ad,, but it was not what was purchased! Cheap plastic child's inflatable pool toy, instead of what they called a "high end Floating platform." Not at all even remotely similar to what was pictured in their advertisement, which included a video of an actual high end floating platform. Bait, and switch! How do you return something 14 days from date of purchase, when it takes more than twenty days to arrive?
Login to Me Too

I ordered this also . . floating platform from Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited on 6/20 have never received it.
Login to Me Too

I ordered the same product (a floating platform) from Three Kingdoms Technology Co., Limited, on 6/20. I have never received it. Scam.
Login to Me Too

dentelle4u

Bought 2 inflatable chairs on May 28 and never receive it

Login to Me Too

Freedomdave
Contributor
Contributor
Don't hold your breath on getting the fancy inflatable. I ordered around same time and just 2 days ago I got the package from them and was 2 cheesy child inflatables that would cost 3 bucks at dollar store. Guess to them it now looks like sent wrong product rather than nothing. To get money back you have to shop it to China which costs more in shipping so they offer to keep product and 40% back money. (Win for them and serious loop hole but what a scam)
Login to Me Too

Stef_M7
New Community Member
Same exact scenario for me! So, do I just keep this junk and forget about my $? Or can I contact someone, even for partial of my $ back?
Login to Me Too

Chrls
Contributor
Contributor
Same with me I got a foam board size of a cooking pot my wife uses in kitchen!!!
Login to Me Too

Erniewh
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing.  2 cheezy kids raft.   And I'm getting a little tired of Paypal not handling it like they should.  I do most of my ordering through paypal so its easy to dispute charges.  But this is the second thing in a row They did not let me get my money back.   So probably going to using paypal and just order through my bank card

Login to Me Too

Gamble47
Contributor
Contributor
Me too!! I cannot believe they want me to return a dollar store ready that I NEVER ordered to get a refund! This is NOT WHAT I ordered!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.