SCAM Shenzhen SUYA Logistics Co., Ltd.

kmccarthynh
New Community Member

I also purchased something from this site over a month ago no email or tracking info from them.

Filed a complaint with Paypal as well as my bank.

Buyer beware!!!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Ldjuvik
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, I ordered a baggo-like golf game off of Instagram stories & we only received a golf ball. It’s a bait & switch scam where they will try to give you “10% refund” and say they can’t afford to send rest of package. Do not negotiate with them send it directly to PayPal resolution center that’s the only way the scammers are going to get taken down
Login to Me Too

dinopongrat
Contributor
Contributor

I got the trap from Facebook,

They advertising is another thing that make ur understand that you will got that.

After I ask more than 10 times to cancel, nothing happen.

Paypal should flag this guy. 

Login to Me Too

Lin924
New Community Member
I waited as requested due to the virus and when I questioned delivery I was told it had been delivered. They advised checking with neighbors and contacting the local post office. I did as they asked and when I told them they sent me the same message. Scammers Almost forgot, PayPal has been no help. Seems like they don’t check out the companies they list, I’m a senior and sorry to say I have been taken 3 times.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.