SCAM Shen <removed>

capelutohelio
New Community Member

Warn to the community. I purchased 2 lawn Chairs With Canopy from Shen<removed> Int. Trade Co. My purchase was conformed by PayPal.

The Seller shipped two lousy cloth bags and with the trading number they were able to get the money I had paid.

I started a case but this was denied because the seller proved that the "product"was delivered.

They are continuing to sell the chairs using PayPal as a thrustful partner, which is not.

This a SCAM sponsored by PayPal. When I mean sponsored it's because they continue to announce the chairs and I am not for sure the only one who was scammed. I would like to hear if someone was scammed too or if this warning was helpful.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sher34
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me. They send you a sleeve like thing but no chair. This way they have a tracking number and you don’t get the chair. I am so disappointed with PayPal. They use to look out for their customers.
Login to Me Too

Tigvet
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me except I ordered 3 chairs and received 2 empty canvas bags; I am stunned that Paypal supports this fraud by finding in favor of his company!

Is Paypal owned by a foreign company/interest?

Login to Me Too

tubascuba
Contributor
Contributor

Yep - exactly the same for me. Ordered 2 lawn chairs with canopy, paid for with PayPal and received two cloth bags worth about zero. Opened a dispute with PayPal but am told I have to return the bags and pay the cost of postage. I am not chucking more money after what I have already lost to these scammers. Why are they allowed to continue trading using PayPal. Just not fair to the PayPal users. I tried to speak with PayPal today but "due to coronovirus nobody available" and it is not possible to add more information on the dispute page. Seems all wrong to allow criminals to get away with it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.