SCAM: HIDDEN GEM GROUP

CatsRCool61
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone been scammed like me by "Hidden Gem Group" ?  I ordered 2 Wind Spinners on Dec 11th, 2020 thru Facebook / Pay Pal and apparently this company is a SCAM / FRAUD.  I am trying to open a Resolution Request thru PayPal but, I keep getting an error on their end.  Tried contacting Customer Service but that was a waste of time.  Any other suggestions?  I'd like to get my money back !

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

waveman_92122
New Community Member

I got my money back from Paypal. But if you don`t have luck there..Try calling your credit card company.. This company is a SCAM and the card company`s know it.  There Based in China..

Login to Me Too

kmasnug
New Community Member

Yep, me too. December, $124.99

Login to Me Too

Gregg1953
New Community Member
Ordered wind spinner 124.99 on 6/6/21. Have requested shipping status 4 times so now I see this is a scam. Would like refund
Login to Me Too

CatsRCool61
Contributor
Contributor

I agree - your best option is to send via email all of your information to Pay Pal (if used as payment).  Give them as much information as you have.  I received my credit on my Pay Pal account in less than a week.  I can't believe this Hidden Gem Group is still pulling this scam !!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.