SCAM: HIDDEN GEM GROUP

CatsRCool61
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone been scammed like me by "Hidden Gem Group" ?  I ordered 2 Wind Spinners on Dec 11th, 2020 thru Facebook / Pay Pal and apparently this company is a SCAM / FRAUD.  I am trying to open a Resolution Request thru PayPal but, I keep getting an error on their end.  Tried contacting Customer Service but that was a waste of time.  Any other suggestions?  I'd like to get my money back !

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

Lamata
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered in November and no product yet and sent several e mails with no response
Login to Me Too

PunkArses
New Community Member

I just filed with the resolution center for a refund. I also was scammed. Lets see if PayPal makes good on promises....

Login to Me Too

eyoder55
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed however, I contacted PayPal and they issued a refund for the full amount paid within 5 days.  Thanks goodness for PayPal!

Login to Me Too

Pamyandy
New Community Member
I also bought 2. $184.96. WITH PAY PAL MASTERCARD. ID 8SX39372SK2338340. IT HAS BEEN over 3 MONTHS and nothing. $186.96 was pulled from my account. Any recourse?
Login to Me Too

eyoder55
Contributor
Contributor

I too have that problem.  Ordered in November of 2020 and received no contact from seller regarding shipment.

Login to Me Too

NANCYSPORBERT
Contributor
Contributor

Me, too.  Ordered on 10 December.  Nothing received, no communication answered.

Login to Me Too

jauman
New Community Member

OMG.  I ordered two spinners $60/each on Dec. 2nd.  My first email to them (12/28/20) actually got a response right away: 

• On Dec 29, 2020, at 1:53 AM, Hiddengem.store  <removed> wrote: 

Hi ,

It will take 6-8 weeks to deliver your order from order date. 

The delivery time breaks down into two parts. Part1: It takes around 6-7 weeks to the US local warehouse from the manufacture; Part2: It takes 3-5 days to customer’s ship-to address from the US local warehouse by express.

Please be noticed that the tracking# is generated at part2 transportation.

If you could accept such terms and conditions, we thank you so much for your patience. If you could not accept, please confirm with us ASAP. We will fully refund you within 10 business days. Really appreciate your quick response.

Thanks.

I've been emailing and emailing them with no response... now I just feel stupid. AAARRRGGGHHH!

Login to Me Too

karkhema
New Community Member

Thought that since ad was on Facebook it was legit...wrong!!

Ordered mid December and on 12/21 emailed for update, and received the message of 6-8 weeks transit time then shipping to my address. So much for giving as Christmas presents!

Just opened a case with Paypal, will wait to see what happens!

Login to Me Too

gmasuch1
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2  spinners in early December  and paid thru paypal and did not receive any merchandise but the did take my payment immediately after completing the order.  I filed a resolution complaint against Hidden Gem in February but after paypal could not contact to resolve or get me a refund they they closed the complaint without refunding my money.    

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.