SCAM - FRICTION NETWORK TECHNOLOGY

ehs24
Contributor
Contributor

Through Instagram, I was taken to a site that had an item I had been interested in.  I purchased it, had not received anything for over 2 months, so I filed a dispute.  Paypal denied that dispute.  I finally received the item today, and it is not at all what I ordered.  The company is not responding, neither is paypal.  This has never happened to me before, what can I do?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

steven06807
New Community Member

Since I fund PayPal through amex I will dispute with Amex

Login to Me Too

beatyc
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal why aren't you helping your buyers who are being scammed by this company?

Login to Me Too

Mriley2
New Community Member
I was scammed!!paypal closed case and didn’t ask me any question! i have proof i have not received product i have email seller many times and have all emails!! also they change there name during time i reported problem!
Login to Me Too

Jnsedlock
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me. Ordered this floating mat over 6 weeks ago. Finally received it today and it’s garbage. It is supposed to fit 3-5 people and doesn’t even fit a single person. Scam!
Login to Me Too

Joimikle
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! The size was  BS . Not even one adult  would float on it weighing 130 lbs .Im disputing it now. Did you notice the company didnt leave any refund info! I waited all summer for it. After i disputed it on where the where abouts was, i received it in 2 day. What a piece of CRAP

Login to Me Too

Andreag1970
Anche io stessa fregatura
Login to Me Too

ehs24
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I am so upset.  Glad I didn't buy a more expensive one.  I bought the 3-5 person one as well.  Our yoga mats are bigger.

Company is not responding to my messages.  How did you find this company?  I followed an ad on Instagram.  Big mistake.

Login to Me Too

Rickyl2
Same here
Login to Me Too

Rickyl2
Disputed with paypal got taken for 68.99.company said I could return for refund.ups wanted 300.00 dollars to send back.mat wasnt big enough for 1 person.funny it came to me from California company has changed name.nothing but a scam paypal doesn't have an actual person to talk to so there's yours sign.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.