SCAM Cleanyo.com

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh! I went on what I thought was a legit website to purchase Lysol products and got scammed! STAY AWAY from www.Cleanyos.com Has anyone been able to get there money back?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

meself2
I disputed my purchase thru PayPal and was told it was a sale, if I didn’t receive product or I received something different than ordered then I could get a refund. I immediately contacted my credit card company Amex and they refunded my money to my account and will deal with PayPal to get it from them. This incident has made me very cautious about using PayPal in the future and I’ll only use it on established websites.
Login to Me Too

Traderbill2
Contributor
Contributor
They got me for 58.00. No need to tell the details because every case is similar. Bogus tracking number shows product delivered before it was even ordered, promise of delivery by DHL but given a USPS tracking number. Anyway, filed dispute and did get my money back in a reasonable timeframe. But why did PP even complete the transaction after so many complaints.
Login to Me Too

Reportscamner
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed also on a site called Lysol and trade listed as CleanyO when I researched. They took me for $60.00 but working with PayPal I have received a credit. Took many conversations and patience. I even had police investigate and surprising what they found. I thought they were out of Ca. but discovered 1 of them worked at a dept. store in New Jersey. Andrew Dicharry is the name of scammer. Fake email address too when I tried to contact him through that. Please pass on to anyone else. Hopefully they scam the right person and go right to jail.
Login to Me Too

Bryce2015
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Glad you got your money back too.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.