SCAM Cleanyo.com

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh! I went on what I thought was a legit website to purchase Lysol products and got scammed! STAY AWAY from www.Cleanyos.com Has anyone been able to get there money back?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

Trutru
Contributor
Contributor
Yes them **bleep** got me for 58.00. I really need that products i had ordered i have too much to lose in my house hold. Goddamn just give me my 83 pieces i had orderd lol
Login to Me Too

unique3398
New Community Member
I may try the bank. This is the second claim I've put through with PayPal. I'm still waiting to hear from the first claim (against something else) and now this one. PayPal should have said something. Now I'm out 53.00.
Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
And my tracking information said my product was delivered 2 days before I paid for it. That a USPS shipping label was created 2 weeks before I ordered. Yet PayPal, still thinks this isn't a scam!?!?
Login to Me Too

Bryce2015
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they got me too and PayPal is doing nothing to help me. $67.00 gone
Login to Me Too

bamagurl8706
Contributor
Contributor

they scammed me out of $62 and the tracking number said it was delivered the same day i ordered!!!!

Login to Me Too

Keepitmovin221
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this happened to me and contacted PayPal and pretty much useless I see all theses people out of money and PayPal not protecting the customer’s not fair
Login to Me Too

Nanaof5b
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me with Cleanyos.com with Lysol products.   The payment went to individuals instead of Cleanyos.  I never got a confirmation, etc.  And, Paypal denied my dispute, saying it was not "unauthorized".  Of course it was "authorized" because I pushed the payment button.  I explained all the circumstances in my dispute, but nothing else seemed to matter. The tracking number was one from a previous order with another company that I had made and the product was already received; therefore, it looked like the Lysol product was shipped.  They stole the tracking number.  The address of the company is a Little Tykes company, again fraud.   So many things wrong with this.  I feel so stupid being caught in this and now it looks like no way to get my money back.  I've been reading everyone's comments about being scammed with this company.  This is a shame that we can be scammed like this and Paypal not pay more attention than they do when we try to tell them about the scam.  

Login to Me Too

Dirtester
Contributor
Contributor
I am withholding my payment until they do something about it. The proper name of the website is cleanyos.com
Login to Me Too

Bryce2015
Contributor
Contributor
I wonder how much money this person is stealing on a daily basis. They got me the same way. I am so mad at myself for not being more careful! PayPal is not doing anything to help me. I’m so upset.
Login to Me Too

Dirtester
Contributor
Contributor
the cleanyos.com people ripped me off also. My order was for $41.90 and the jerks hit PayPal for $48.00. I complained but am getting a "I know how you feel" response. Then they tell me to contact the seller again. I informed Pay Pal if they dont do anything about it, they wont get my money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.