SCAM Cleanyo.com

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh! I went on what I thought was a legit website to purchase Lysol products and got scammed! STAY AWAY from www.Cleanyos.com Has anyone been able to get there money back?

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

TheGriff
New Community Member
me too. just put in a dispute.
Login to Me Too

Dirtester
Contributor
Contributor

I have noticed that all of the complaints are dated within the last few days. I am going to give PayPal some time to follow their procedure and see where this goes. The cleanyos.com site is a scam and I think they know it now. They claim we are protected and we will see just how well they do this. This is the second time I have been let down, the first was sending money thru Xoom ( I will never do that again, lost $200.00) My order was for Lysol also and the website looked real. So, lets just see how this scam goes and see if PayPay is also a scam.

Login to Me Too

Fuzzy5
Contributor
Contributor
They got me for $60 too. Trying now to get my money back. I contacted my credit card company and they are investing.
Login to Me Too

Ghostinthesound
Contributor
Contributor
It’s crazy everyone’s tripping. We got burnt. It’s up to you to file the correct way. Not a a claim(the seller isn’t going2resolve w/us) but a dispute. I give my side and pics/evidence to PayPal..they give seller 10 days to respond. They aren’t going to respond to PayPal w/anything cause it’s a scam. If the seller doesn’t respond in 10 days then NO MATTER WHAT ...PayPal eats it and refunds your money. 10 days is tomorrow and they haven’t responded. Thursday PayPal will refund me my money. I’ll come back on and say when they do.
Login to Me Too

Ghostinthesound
Contributor
Contributor
Full refund issued....
Login to Me Too

AngelaBardon

The problem here is my seller did respond. They provided tracking information from USPS and Paypal closed my case entirely. USPS said the tracking info provided did not go to my address and was for an 11 oz. package. I ordered a swimming pool! Def not 11 oz!

There is no dispute or appeal button located on the page and I just filed yesterday. Well within my timeframe. Paypal is answering no phone calls and this is happening to lots of people.

Login to Me Too

beth2020
Contributor
Contributor
However they are going to the trouble of providing USPS tracking numbers that show delivery to the buyer’s city. Often originating before the order was placed. If seller provides proof of delivery, PayPal requires you return the product to seller. You have no product to return. In addition to everything else, they are also committing mail fraud so I reported them to USPS... I also went through my credit card company because last year I had a different scenario where a product sent was counterfeit and it stopped working within a week. I worked with the seller initially until they stopped responding. Contacted PayPal but they said seller required It be returned. Several catch 22s with that, but essentially it was going to cost as much or more to shop it *and* the USPS prohibits international shipment of counterfeit products. PayPal’s purchase protection is laughable.
Login to Me Too

mars8905
Contributor
Contributor
Spoiler
Thank goodness, I used Paypal!!  Got one refund already - escalating the 2nd one!
Login to Me Too

SKG2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered Lysol products on July 11th. After going to the site on numerous occasions, the website was no longer available. My account was charged immediately, but according to PayPal my account would not be charged until my invoice was processed. I am requesting the 51.16 that was taken from my account.
Login to Me Too

Jay805sb88
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the process now well actually my family attorney is filing now against PayPal for all the chaos this scam has caused not only me but a lot of others as well it seems. We've contacted the BBB and are making a **bleep** storm for PayPal with the lawsuit being filed for not only reimbursement of funds but compensation for all the stress, headaches, worry of my personal information being out there for who knows, wasted time and energy for having to change and secure all personal information snd requesting a full investigation and audit be conducted to provide information on why or how this matter went on so long unnoticed with so many people and complaints being reported a d what other information may have been obtained
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.