SCAM Cleanyo.com

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor

Ugh! I went on what I thought was a legit website to purchase Lysol products and got scammed! STAY AWAY from www.Cleanyos.com Has anyone been able to get there money back?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

SGSw
New Community Member

I am entering a dispute. I know now that these scoundrels are scammers. I never received an invoice or tracking information...that got me to thinking something was amiss. I went back to the website and the password I created to set up my account no longer worked. When I requested a password reset, I never heard from them. My invoice was submitted to PayPal by a Hallie Vinson. I will be contacting the Secretary of State's office here in Georgia, also,  to lodge a complaint with them.

What I don't understand is if PayPal is aware that a site may very well be/is likely a scam, why wouldn't they send alerts to customers that their purchase may not be with a legitimate vendor?? Why not direct customers to their PayPal Help Community, if others are having issues with a specific vendor. Especially if they have numerous disputes with a particular vendor/website. Clearly, Cleanyos has been tagged as suspicious and shady.

I doubt that I will use PayPal any more. If PayPal is not being more proactive in protecting its "customers," I will not be a customer.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
63 REPLIES 63

Heimy
Contributor
Contributor
I was scammed too; they just suspended my Pay Pal account 😤
Login to Me Too

shashis89
Contributor
Contributor

muskiem
Contributor
Contributor

its clearly a shame that us common folk who are the main buyers and providers to PayPals economic growth, are the only ones that get no support when things go wrong, it seems as if they think its beyond them to help us or to come down on these fraud sellers using PayPal for their own benefits, and of course, we,us, the real customers are the easy target for PayPal to get their funds from instead of going after and maybe the more costlier route of attacking these shame traders

Login to Me Too

Heimy
Contributor
Contributor
Working on trying to get my money back now from scumbags!!
Login to Me Too

Rosad214
Contributor
Contributor
I have been trying to get my money back as well i have been directed to the resolution claims 3 times. Theres no one answering phones due to covid and no help so far and I have been trying for about a week now. I hope everyone affected gets there money back, have you been able to get your money back? . The website itself keeps changing to a new name and scamming more people.
Login to Me Too

Trutru
Contributor
Contributor
I agree with u about site changing when i tryed to go back on it said site cant be reached error **bleep** all way round lol paypal changed there date for end of August saying thats when they will check in on statue of the **bleep** that got me on 58.00$ **bleep** pist me off post to be 5 days after i made my complaint they check into it. But did read story on here other day that person finally after waiting so long got there items they had ordered hoping my luck can go like that lol wishful thinking i guess lol
Login to Me Too
Solved

SGSw
New Community Member

I am entering a dispute. I know now that these scoundrels are scammers. I never received an invoice or tracking information...that got me to thinking something was amiss. I went back to the website and the password I created to set up my account no longer worked. When I requested a password reset, I never heard from them. My invoice was submitted to PayPal by a Hallie Vinson. I will be contacting the Secretary of State's office here in Georgia, also,  to lodge a complaint with them.

What I don't understand is if PayPal is aware that a site may very well be/is likely a scam, why wouldn't they send alerts to customers that their purchase may not be with a legitimate vendor?? Why not direct customers to their PayPal Help Community, if others are having issues with a specific vendor. Especially if they have numerous disputes with a particular vendor/website. Clearly, Cleanyos has been tagged as suspicious and shady.

I doubt that I will use PayPal any more. If PayPal is not being more proactive in protecting its "customers," I will not be a customer.

Login to Me Too

NickiTea
Contributor
Contributor
I will NEVER use PayPal again after all of this. There are hundreds of people that have been robbed and PayPal has helped the criminals do it! I sent screen shots to prove I was being legit and nothing. They have to talk to the seller. Well good look with that, because the information is fake, the seller is fake, the whole thing is fake! I ended up going thru my bank. They listened and actually looked at all the evidence. My next stop is the USPS, because they need to know that people are abusing that system and I am also contacting Lysol. How do we stop these scam artists? They got me for $92!!
Login to Me Too

janiceb58
Yes, they got me for 170.00 and I want my money or the products
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.