Russian Seller NOT Sending items!!! and PayPal Resolution NOT Working!!!!

Steve123234
Contributor
Contributor

I bought Chaga Mushroom from seller in Russia during the peak time of Covid-19.  I received a tracking number, but nothing arrived after 3months. Got to PayPay Resolution Centre and I was told to wait and give more time for up to 6 months becuase of pendamic!!! I have been waiting for almost 6 months now. Nothing arrived.  I get back to PayPal Resolution Centre to file complaint.  For 3-4 times, This PayPal resolution cntr always sets my complaint to be "Dispute Closed" , "There seems to be problem from your end.",  "Dispute Closed". *$%#@!????.   

How can we trust PayPal to purchase things from eBay or elsewhere?  They make the software to be "faulty" on purpose so some cases, like mine, are to be "ended" with no refund!!  The Russian Scammers are still there scamming people from around the world. Is PayPal doing anything to protect buyers? You are reading this I assumed that you are one of many people who are losing your hard earn money by paying through PayPal and NOT receiving items.  I trusted that PayPay is good, but it is not!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Shawna

Hi @Steve123234,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not receive your order. I know that can be really disappointing.

Typically, we ask customers to wait 7 days to file a dispute in order to allow time for the order to be shipped. However, we would never ask a customer to wait for 6 months as eligible purchases are only covered with Buyer Protection for 180 days. 

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support to research this a bit further. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Call Us at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

I hope this helps!

-Shawna

Login to Me Too

FeliciaWhyme1
Contributor
Contributor
Why should the person who purchased an item have to do this much work when they just want to receive what they purchased Paypal needs to investigate more and not let people just take money for the buyers I have had this same issue and now PayPal has cancelled my account permanently I'm not mad just they need to know bad businesses are everywhere anyone can say someone items are shipped and sent
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.