Rule Manipulating seller

Temp20201127a
Contributor
Contributor
I have an issue with my eBay purchase. This seller is acting very nice and helpful. He agreed replacement and provided tracking. But after a month I find it is not the tracking of parcel to me. Every time when I ask the seller’s response is “don’t worry, we will check...”. I just lost my dispute window with eBay like that. When I started PayPal dispute the seller use the same tactic to delay the process. The seller promised refund and provided false refund transaction ID, only the refund never been received. Eventually I escalate the case to claim. Then the seller requested goods be sent back to China. But he has already received photo of damaged goods, and never asked me to send goods back while agreeing to send replacement and refund. Obviously he is trying to make my claim more difficult by raising unreasonable request. But what I can’t understand is PayPal even agree on these unreasonable request. I doubt PayPal’s decision in made by machine rather than human. So I’m trying to call PayPal, but their line has never be reachable, only music play. So what else could I do?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.