Roselinlin, women's clothing seller, located in China

lindavan2
New Community Member

Shoddy, strangely-sized, flimsy, shapeless women's clothing - has anyone been able to successfully get a refund from this company?  Seems to be a complete waste of money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

HerNeighbor

A heartfelt THANK YOU for the heads-up about this company!!!  I can't afford much for my Daughters so when I saw the low prices (Clearance), I thought I hit the "jackpot" so to speak. I had 7 items in my cart and something told me I should check reviews 1st before I actually made the purchase because I would have been so upset!  Funny thing is that I usually check reviews etc before even looking at items/unfamiliar website, This one tho slid right under my radar 😕 

Anyhow, Thank you again, and to the others as well.

Her Neighbor 🙂

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor

You made my day! Thank you for your note. So glad I was able to prevent one person from being fleeced by these weasels. Now, if a company seems to be offshore, I ask customer service about their return policy. They're ever so polite, but when prodded, admit that returns must be shipped to China. A show-stopper for me. There are many entries about this company .... and beware ..... they advertise under different company names. It's easy to recognize. Just a twist on the name and they advertise the same products.

Overstock.com is US-based and good to deal with. https://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/7/store.html

I hope you find what you need.

Regards,

Judy

Login to Me Too

catader

Shoddy clothes. Look nothing like photo.  Almost all products I ordered were not in stock. THEY pick replacement. Ordered sandals-got cowboy boots etc.

Login to Me Too

catader

White pants and blouse-ground in dirt and blood stains-will not come out, even washing with bleach. Clothes not in stock, replaced with dirty patient exam pants and top etc. Had to throw out over half of what I ordered. Not in stock items still being sold on website.  Impossible to return . Took 3 months to receive. Stay far, far away. A complete waste of money.

Login to Me Too

bandato
Contributor
Contributor

The worst online store I've ever met!!!! Beware them.
Thanks to Paypal I got my money back.

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor

Glad you got your money back. That's a first. Maybe if enough people ask for refunds, they'll do something about these unethical slimebags

Login to Me Too

Particularonion
Contributor
Contributor
Good for you! PayPal disappointed me by refusing to reverse the transaction and get my money back. Luckily my bank that is. Linked to PP satisfied my claim.
Login to Me Too

jill888
Contributor
Contributor
I think it’s time for PayPal to get rid of these people
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.