Roselinlin, women's clothing seller, located in China

lindavan2
New Community Member

Shoddy, strangely-sized, flimsy, shapeless women's clothing - has anyone been able to successfully get a refund from this company?  Seems to be a complete waste of money.

Login to Me Too
77 REPLIES 77

fionah57
Contributor
Contributor

the garments are shoddy and not the same as the photo. it is fraudulent business to advertise one product and provide a different one. I was offered a 15%refund without sending back the garments. This is a scam. do not purchase from this company. 

Login to Me Too

JosefinaD
Contributor
Contributor

Wish I would have read the reviews on this "company" It is a scam, merchandise is disposable, quality of the garment is very poor and the material is worst.

I was trying to get a return address, they replies soon with all their rules and regulation on their customer service site. Return center is in China according to them but the package had a New Jersey return on it. They encourage you to accept a 15% discount on the items for alterations. I am not expecting a credit to my PayPal account. Sadly I was scammed and the garments are going to Goodwill.

Do not buy from this company.

Login to Me Too

pualana
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome to the club - unfortunately.  When will Paypal drop this "company?!"  I went on the Roselinlin FB page and added "SCAM!!!" above (almost) every post - someone else did too.  If you have the time (copy & paste), try it.  It won't help us, but maybe it will warn other potential victims.

Login to Me Too

jill888
Contributor
Contributor

This company is horrible - my pants came with the hem unfinished. But worse - I did another horrible purchase from litfad - also before reading reviews. I know this is my fault - but I wanted to cancel the order before it was shipped - of course I could not - I also wanted to return my Roselinlin order - of course that was too difficult. PAYPAL should not be working with these companies - they also should help in canceling an order. I personally will not use paypal unless it is to pay friends who want to use it - otherwise it is not worth it. They are no help - even after the company stops corresponding. DO NOT USE PAYPAL. READ REVIEWS - DO NOT ORDER ON LINE. 

I never did before and was ordering because stores were closed - but not worth it and will not do again! 

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor

They are operating under different names advertising the same good looking garbage. Learned my lesson and always check reviews before purchasing.

Login to Me Too

LiliF84
Contributor
Contributor
Has Paypal helped you resolve this?
Login to Me Too

techdude
Contributor
Contributor

Same here too I am afraid.

I bought a pair of pants for the wife and going by their sizing the Large should have been, waist 33.86 hip 42.5 length 37.4 (inches).
The pants actually measure waist 26! hip 35 length 37 total (that's not inside leg as it should be). They are so small as to be funny. 

I was also offered %15 refund and the email went to great lengths to advise how difficult and expensive it is to return goods. 

This mob is very cleverly disguised as a western outfit, never spotted it until it was too late.

Paypal should in my opinion cut them off to protect their members.

Login to Me Too

dressagediva
Contributor
Contributor

They also advertise the same products under different company names.  I've also complained to Google Ads since that's how they're promoting their products. Sorry you were scammed, but there are a lot of us who checked out the company too late.

Login to Me Too

MW1931
Contributor
Contributor
I wish I had read the description of the merchandise before I ordered $85. All 4 clothing items are cheap. Will not wear. 15% refund not to send back is ridiculous but no telling how much to send back!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.