Roselinlin Fraudulent Policies

Penultimate
Contributor
Contributor

There is a company advertising clothing across the internet called  Roselinlin.  I first saw the ads on my AOL email.  They offer a return policy as a lure if the products don't fit, but the policy is fraudulent.  The company is in China and they don't list their return address on their website. When you write to the company, they won't give you the return address either.  So beware buyers, it a really bad company and their products are not in American sizes!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Penultimate 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Penultimate
Contributor
Contributor

Not sure my last reply went through so let me write it again. 

Roselinlin are a highly sophisticated clothing company, with a sophisticated website and policies - problem is that they lie.  Their shipping is efficient, but their return policy is a lie.  They will not respond when you ask for an address to return an item.  

And Paypal should be ashamed at themselves for not allowing me to dispute this purchase.  They are incredibly inefficient as well as inadequate in all areas of customer support for disputes.  I will NEVER use Paypal again for purchases and will share this all my friends everywhere as well.  Paypal is wretched!!!

Login to Me Too

Shazam36
New Community Member

my order was confirmed by email on 5/9/2020, charged to my account 5/11/2020, a few days later both of my credit cards were hacked, had to get new ones, fraudulent purchases on both cards, (coincidence?), in the 5/9/2020 email from Roselinlin stated that my order was being worked on to ship, and I would be notified when it was shipped and given a tracking number with Waybill to track my order.  Never received, I have since emailed their service email again, got one response on 5/21/2020, giving me a bunch of info that I could not access, like cancel, change etc., nothing since.  I am alarmed that, this website seeming to be a legitimate site, is not real but fraudulent, their advertisements are all over my computer and phone...how can this be?, surely someone knows they are not legit, plus it appears by the complaints that I have read, it is not the first time, please look up companies and check their complaints prior to ordering, and please be careful when using this site, I think we are all getting taken advantage.

Login to Me Too

Penultimate
Contributor
Contributor

I would also like to add that Paypal stinks when it comes to help.  Since my purchase to this fraudulent company went through Paypal via my bank and not my credit card, Paypal refuses to help in anyway.  They should support their customers the same way credit card companies to.

Shame on you PayPal!!!

Login to Me Too

Smurphy3
New Community Member

I too have been scammed by this company, and it seems that there is no way to get back the money.  I have been communicating with someone from "customer service" weekly.  I have sent photos, SKU #'s, etc.  Finally got a message that my 15 days was past and too bad.

Actually, I've worked on this constantly since March when I received my clothing order.  The service department has continued to ask me to do another thing regarding the purchase throughout this time.  MORALLY CORRUPT

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.