Contributor
Contributor

Any experience with this supplier?

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same happen to me, I've told them, that I'm very disappointed and the wrong procedure give those scammers opportunity window. It's not on us to fight with those scammers and  if paypal doesn't change those procedure and still appear on such a website us payment intermediary this situation will continue be repeating. 

NOW, finally I've got the refund from paypal, the time I've spend was worth to open the eye and hopefully to let Paypal rethink their procedure.

Take care and I cross my finger, that they show the goodwill to you as well!

Login to Me Too

RIXMIX
Contributor
Contributor
I am glad for you. In my case I have ordered engraving laser and RonBang frauders have sent me worthless portable towel. PayPal resolution is that I have to send worthless garbage towel back to China with tracking number on my expenses and when seller acknowledges that they have received the goods, then they will refund. Not happy with PayPal at all.
Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

Exactly the same happen to me, I've told them, that I'm very disappointed and the wrong procedure give those scammers opportunity window. It's not on us to fight with those scammers and  if paypal doesn't change those procedure and still appear on such a website us payment intermediary this situation will continue be repeating. 

NOW, finally I've got the refund from paypal, the time I've spend was worth to open the eye and hopefully to let Paypal rethink their procedure.

Take care and I cross my finger, that they show the goodwill to you as well!

Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

I will let you know after I figure out with FB, I don't wanna stop, the game is not over for those scammers!

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
It would be great if we could get FB to name and shame RonBang International Trading Group as a con.
Login to Me Too

RIXMIX
Contributor
Contributor

lopine2.jpg

Looks like PayPal didn't remove frauders from payment platform.

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
Hi well thanks for the information. But if PayPal are refunding everyone who opens a case, then surely they are working on closing down on the fraudsters.
Login to Me Too

Sickofscams

Yes FACEBOOK is definitely a big part of the problem , if they spend as much time on theses fraudulent companies as they do kicking people off fb who doesn't have the same opinions as they do , it's disgraceful !!!!!

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor

If you paid by PayPal. You can go back through your purchases and it will have a transaction I.D which will allow you to open a dispute with PayPal. 
PayPal know this is a scam Chinese company and if you can show the proof they should refund you. 
on the transaction I.D there should be an email address make contact and push for tracking information if the claim the item was sent. 
I hope this helps you. Keep trying and if you can find a PayPal customer telephone number call them. Explain and refer to all the others like me who have complained have been refunded. 
good luck 

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all well looks like RonBang International Trading Group is at it again under a new name. Same adverts as before for the huge craft cabinet. I have reported this advert to FB and added proof of what has happened and that it is a scam. Hopefully they will do something about this. I have taken screen shots of the add and relevant new fake company name.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.