Contributor
Contributor

Any experience with this supplier?

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
This is the latest crap from RonBang International Trading Group. They claim it will take a few weeks to open a claim against them. Lol This is what I replied to that crock of animal waste. “I have taken out a claim against you as fraudulent traders with PayPal. So I will get all my money back from your fraudulent scamming company. Your going down as lier’s and conning Chinese thieves. So many people you have conned will not allow you to get away with your actions. “ So chew on that you scammers.
Login to Me Too

Ossy10
Contributor
Contributor

Finally. This is because of all of us getting together and continue to refuse the dumb 40% refund. It is not about the money because the time we spent to argue back and forth with PayPal is worth more than the money we spent. A lot more!!!! PayPal is lucky they have not been sued yet. I got my money back after 3 months and twice opening the case and calling them several times. This is not the way to do business. Good luck to all those who have not been refunded yet. Keep on the good work.

Login to Me Too

JennaKing91
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered a craft cabinet and only got a toothbrush. They refused to give me anything more than 40% too. So I escalated.
Login to Me Too

Cherpurr
Contributor
Contributor
This is a fraud, I ordered something over 2 months ago and have not received it. Don't ever order from this group.
Login to Me Too

jg123456
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. This is what happen in my case.

Robin <removed> did not ship me the Office Plus that I paid for or gave me a refund.UP[Removed. Phone #s not permitted][Removed. Phone #s not permitted] (Tracking number, Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/25/2021 Tuesday 6:15 pm   On Tue, May 11, 2021, Robin <removed>. 

Robin <removed>: said the he shipped me, my item through UPS,  a Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Genuine Key Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Genuine Key Item price $55.00 Quantity 1, Item number 393294724091 Package Carrier UPS.  Tue, May 25 at 6:03 PM   

Robin <removed> clamed that he shipped my item below, UPS said that he didn't ship it to me and that he was shipping something for for Amazon with the same Tracking number, to a customer of his.  

Delivered on Tue, May 11, 2021+ Show shipping details Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Genuine Key Item price $55.00Quantity 1Item number 393294724091Package Carrier UPS But UPS said they never sent this item to my residence or with my name on it the UPS UPS  (Tracking number1Z8FY7820313781232), UPS said that this tracking number for an UPS customer service said they would be happy to hear from Ebay/PayPal  at these telephone numbers: <div[Removed. Phone #s not permitted][Removed. Phone #s not permitted]  Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus Genuine KeyItem price $55.Quantity 1 Item number 393294724091Package Carrier UPS But UPS said they never sent this item to my residence or with my name on it, UPS  (Tracking number1Z8FY7820313781232),  Call them at[Removed. Phone #s not permitted][Removed. Phone #s not permitted]Thank you

•  
Login to Me Too

Sengatyler
Ordered a gazebo and received a face cloth scammers please avoid
Login to Me Too

nonka1

I've just spoke to Paypal, they promised me to take a look once again on my case. The good news, this company is finally reported to the investigation section of paypal as a scam company and I use all my forces to take them away the possibility to use the paypal as a payment option. I will report this case as well to facebook (this is how I get new to this company) so if we all get together we can achieve this goal, to stop this and any other scam boys to cheat on us!!! The power is in our activity!!! don't give up, if you can't get your money back, at least stop those scammers from further fraud!!! 

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
Good for you. PayPal should be behind us on this as they do know that there have been so many people cheated by these Chinese scammers. If you get through to FB on this matter let me know because I’m still looking into a way to report them. It’s hard now that the adds are no longer on FB.
Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
So guys just wanted to keep you updated on the scamming RonBang International Trading Group. PayPal have found in my favour! I had an email from the scammers stating it would take weeks to open a case against them and that I would have to send the crappie beanie hat back to them at my own cost. That I should have accepted their most generous offer of 40% of what I paid out back and it was a good will gesture on their part, that they didn’t have to do. Well........ My reply was you never got away with your scam and that PayPal had returned all my money and I didn’t even have to complete the affidavit. 3days start to finish. And I got to keep the crappie hat too. So don’t give up guys get PayPal to look at your cases again!!!
Login to Me Too

JennaKing91
Contributor
Contributor
To update some people even more on my specific case. PayPal issued me a refund for the full amount today. So keep trying and escalate to get your money back!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.