Contributor
Contributor

Any experience with this supplier?

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

JennaKing91
Contributor
Contributor
I also received a cheap toothbrush in the mail. I didn’t think that that is what they sent in lieu of actually sending the item. Makes sense.
Login to Me Too

Emilia1974
Contributor
Contributor

How is that possible they are still on Paypal? I've bought set of dumbbells for $66 and got **bleep** thermometer!!!20210516_170510.jpg

Login to Me Too

Ossy10
Contributor
Contributor

It is a shame on PayPal. Hopefully by now enough people have complained that PayPal can stop them and even go after them. They should go to jail for this.

Login to Me Too

Grahamval1
Contributor
Contributor
This is a fraudulent company they charge for something you think is a good price and send you a piece of plastic crap you didn't order. STAY WAY FROM THIS SELLER!!!
Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a huge craft storage cabinet, but received a very cheap nasty knitted beanie hat. 
after repeated email. And excuses they offered me a 40% refund of what I had paid. **bleep**

well they picked the wrong person to rip off. It’s now been 2 months since I ordered the item and repeatedly telling them I want what I paid for and, not a fraction of what I paid out. They now claim they are going broke due to the pandemic. Lol

the Chinese government claim that COVID is no where in China now. So I have reported them to PayPal and I will take this up with my mp about fraudulent advertising on FB.

wrong Person to **bleep** off!

Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

We should get all together and claim by Paypal !!! it can't be that they are supporting this scam and don't protect us to get our money back. Who is with me???

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor

Well I spoke to PayPal this afternoon and they seem to be aware of the issues with this company. 
they stated that if RonBang contacts me and asks me to send the item I received back that I should refuse and contact PayPal again and they will send me out an affidavit to complete and then I should be fully refunded in about 10 days. 
so PayPal seems to be doing something about this company at last. 
I am going to slam them with false advertising all over Facebook. 
as well as contacting my mp. 

Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

Lucky you, they told we because I didn't want to send back worthless item (silly hat value less then 1USD) the closed the case and released the payment to those scammers, even though I told them why I don't wanna send back and that in my opinion this is a 100% scam, otherwise they will apologies and refund 100% after I cancelled the order. 

When did you purchased the item, how long time ago? 

Login to Me Too

Tinker_88
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the craft cabinet on the 22/03/2021. I had proof that the tracking number was the same as the crap beanie hat. RonBang claimed it was a mistake by the shipping company as they were so busy. I have constantly refused any refund and request the item I paid for. But RonBang now claims it’s going broke. I will get my money back. PayPal have assured me that given all the evidence I have and the emails I’m in the right and it’s a ploy by the company to claim to be going broke. So stick to your guns and demand your refund in full.
Login to Me Too

Nonka
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your inputs and further information. I will calim by paypal, because those scam-people are not to be cutch.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.