Contributor
Contributor

Any experience with this supplier?

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

McHMike
Contributor
Contributor
Congratulations indeed I’m still waiting to close my PayPal account after being taken for another £45 between RonBang & PayPal & no doubt some other poor soul will end up with the same pair of sunglasses that I returned.
Login to Me Too

ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal give you the money for the item and for shipping fees?
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
I had no shipping costs
Login to Me Too

Collazo
I am still waiting for a order that i purchased from this company
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

You will never get it. You will just get something small with no value. Escalate it to Paypal

Login to Me Too

JJ987343
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a cat litter tray for $60. Nothing arrived for 4 weeks. When I complained to Ronbang they did nothing. Bizarrely a woollen beanie hat arrived the following week but from a different sender. When I raised it with Paypal, they said my claim was denied, as they have delivery documentation. Must have been that cheap hat! Poor show paypal. Aren't they there to protect against these sort of scammers..... Very disappointed
Login to Me Too

Ossy10
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the same Cat Litter Box. After 6 weeks or so I got a cheap tooth brush. I complained to PayPal and the case was denied because they said RonBang shows item delivered. I have called and reopened the case with photos of what was ordered and what was delivered. PayPal re-opened the case and now I have to wait for resolution again. RonBang keeps sending me email to settle for 45% refund or a new shipment and I keep denying it but they keep sending it again I guess to extend the deadline until I give up. I will pursue it further with PayPal or cancel my account if not refunded. You can always complain to Better Business Bureau if no resolution is reached. I am surprised at PayPal. They don't need these merchants.

Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
Insist on 100% refund. Escalate to PayPal. I have done it and i have been fully refunded
Login to Me Too

JennaKing91
Contributor
Contributor
I have escalated. Awaiting resolution.
Login to Me Too

ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor
Contributor
Escalate to PayPal. I have done it and I have been fully refunded.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.