cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RonBang International Trade Group

ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor

Re: RonBang International Trade Group

PayPal give you the money for the item and for shipping fees?
ppavlo
Contributor

I had no shipping costs
Collazo

I am still waiting for a order that i purchased from this company
ppavlo
Contributor

RonBang International Trade Group

You will never get it. You will just get something small with no value. Escalate it to Paypal

JJ987343
Contributor

I ordered a cat litter tray for $60. Nothing arrived for 4 weeks. When I complained to Ronbang they did nothing. Bizarrely a woollen beanie hat arrived the following week but from a different sender. When I raised it with Paypal, they said my claim was denied, as they have delivery documentation. Must have been that cheap hat! Poor show paypal. Aren't they there to protect against these sort of scammers..... Very disappointed
Ossy10
Contributor

I ordered the same Cat Litter Box. After 6 weeks or so I got a cheap tooth brush. I complained to PayPal and the case was denied because they said RonBang shows item delivered. I have called and reopened the case with photos of what was ordered and what was delivered. PayPal re-opened the case and now I have to wait for resolution again. RonBang keeps sending me email to settle for 45% refund or a new shipment and I keep denying it but they keep sending it again I guess to extend the deadline until I give up. I will pursue it further with PayPal or cancel my account if not refunded. You can always complain to Better Business Bureau if no resolution is reached. I am surprised at PayPal. They don't need these merchants.

ppavlo
Contributor

Insist on 100% refund. Escalate to PayPal. I have done it and i have been fully refunded
JennaKing91
Contributor

I have escalated. Awaiting resolution.
ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor

Escalate to PayPal. I have done it and I have been fully refunded.
JennaKing91
Contributor

I also received a cheap toothbrush in the mail. I didn’t think that that is what they sent in lieu of actually sending the item. Makes sense.