Contributor
Contributor

Any experience with this supplier?

Login to Me Too
82 REPLIES 82

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
I cannot see their answer, but i can guess. They are a new big chinese fraud that paypal should stop
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

Copy paste I received the same answer. Typical chinese fraud. They are more than a billion and they seem to have followed the same fraud school....

Login to Me Too

MDMD85
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, scammers.

Same experience as everyone above

Login to Me Too

Behind
New Community Member

Obviously it is a fraud. Why Paypal do not act against?

Login to Me Too

bwest15
New Community Member
These people are definitely scammers. Ive been communicating with them for over a month. They claim the item was delivered. I have seen nothing and they want me to contact the shipper but won’t let me know who they shipped it through. They keep offering a 40% refund. Unacceptable since no item has ever been delivered.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

I am really astonished that Paypal still allows them to paly this big fraud!! It is several months now, if not years that it is known that they are crockers

Login to Me Too

ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, but where we can complain from PayPal and RonBang International Trade Group?

Login to Me Too

davestg
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a counter top ice maker on March 4, 2021 for the amount of 38.94 waited a few weeks and nothing came. Contacted them by email they emailed me it was in shipment from China. Two more weeks and nothing. Filed a complaint with PayPal they investigated and then PayPal resolve on May 10th was it was delivered to me. And I'll tell you right now PAYPAL I received nothing no Counter Top Ice Maker and NO REFUND and I am not Happy. I'm going to file a complaint with the Rhode Island Attorney Generals Office and I'm going to find out if I can file a complaint with the United States Postal Service Police.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor
A typical chinese fraud!!Paypal should be more careful
Login to Me Too

ValeriyaBorisov
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I am looking for a way to get my money back, but I am unlikely to get any help from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.