Rocky Network Technology Co., Ltd.

AH100
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered some garden chairs via a Facebook advert over a month ago from this company Rocky Network Technology Co., Ltd. and I haven’t heard anything since about my order! I am really worried that I have been scammed
Login to Me Too
37 REPLIES 37

Nparker53
Contributor
Contributor

I did same still trying to get refund or some kind satisfaction myself 

Login to Me Too

Karenscott17
Contributor
Contributor

Me too ordered 29 may had no one email regarding order or any kind of confirmation

Login to Me Too

Chrizzy1
Contributor
Contributor
I did too only i ordered mine in May just won my dispute and got my refund today! Start the complaint process with Paypal and attached any correspondence you did recieve your order confirmation will be enough. Total gangsters!
Login to Me Too

Rachel911
Contributor
Contributor
Thankyou, I swear if they were in the UK I would track them down!! 😡😡😂
Login to Me Too

Rese
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from this company at the end of May. One month later I still hadn't received my product. I emailed the email address that I had received the order confirmation from. I reached out to them twice and didn't get a response. I finally disputed this with PayPal. Once PayPal reached out to Rocky Newton, I received an email with a letterhead written in Chinese, but English writing stating that my order has been confirmed. Needless to say, I finally got a full refund from PapPal. Today, July 18 I received an envelope from Rocky Newton with a fake gold ring in it. The sad thing about this whole thing is that, I originally ordered a table ice cooler. PayPal should discontinue services with this company. I'm happy PayPal provided excellent customer service. I hope this review will help the next person.
Login to Me Too

Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem, I ordered 2 sun loungers and got a cheap metal ring, I have been fighting this since may with PayPal and yesterday at long last and after too many to count emails/ messages and screen shots of proof of been scammed I eventually won my claim, so here's hoping the money gets put back into my account now, PayPal should be blocking these false companies from using their site and I said this to them in many messages,
Login to Me Too

CurleyCarley
Me too, did anyone resolve the problem ?
Login to Me Too

Mking1222
I had ordered some lawn chairs in May and they saying they were delivered in July, never recurved them ..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.