Robbery

Alex658
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else been robbed by a seller and paypal has let them do it ?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex658 

I'm sure lots of folks have been scammed, hard to advise if you don't say what happened.

Difficult to be robbed though as robbery is ''attempting to take anything of value by force, threat of force, or by putting the victim in fear''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Alex658
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry kernowlass, but your reply is neither helpful or wanted. It is clearly condescending and an attempt to make me appear foolish. If you have nothing to comment on that will be helpful to me, then please keep your comments to yourself. You know nothing of my situation and the stress that the seller and paypal are currently putting me through. @Alex658
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alex658 

Nothing wrong with my reply but if it hit a nerve then that is your problem and not mine.

You asked if anyone had been scammed by a seller, well of course they have, I give advice to hundreds on a daily basis.

If you had given a bit more information on HOW you were scammed and NOT robbed (nothing again wrong in explaining the difference) then I would have been happy to advise you.

But nevermind, bye then. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.