River Island digital

Cathi1958
Contributor
Contributor
I haven't ordered anything from River Island but, I was billed. Any suggestions. Tried calling them but no response.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cathi1958 

Digital river is an ecommerce payment company. They partner with companies like Samsung, Microsoft, razr, McAfee, avast, etc. If you buy from those websites, your charge may show up as from digital river. They also handle subscriptions. A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product, like anti virus, and forget to cancel and it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting Again...Digital river just handles the orders and payments submitted by partner companies.

Check here.........

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cathi1958 

Digital river is an ecommerce payment company. They partner with companies like Samsung, Microsoft, razr, McAfee, avast, etc. If you buy from those websites, your charge may show up as from digital river. They also handle subscriptions. A lot of times what happens is people accept a free trial for a product, like anti virus, and forget to cancel and it auto renews. Be careful what you are accepting Again...Digital river just handles the orders and payments submitted by partner companies.

Check here.........

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

UnicornChunks
Contributor
Contributor

Additional to previous advice ... when purchasing software [download or licence] take screen shots and save images for at least 12 months. 

It is easy to forget a virtual purchase as there is no physical object, or delivery event, to trigger that purchase-memory. 

Also, when buying a licence check it is a full licence, fully compatible, updatable and unconditional e.g. not a time-limited demo.  

(MS Screen shot shortcut - at same time press ALT & Print Screen - image now in clipboard ready to paste)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.