Ripped off

Stuhiggy1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi have been with PayPal for years and all good recently I have been conned online with adverts from Facebook . Have paid by PayPal and no more than £40 for items I have bought . The company are sending junk items registered Mail and nothing like I had ordered . PayPal should be aware as I probably not the only one been scammed . Opening many PayPal disputes and that favouring the sender even though not item I ordered . As you can imagine not happy and over £100 lost with no come back once PayPal closes case . The items I purchased in good faith have never been sent just cheap bits of plastic yellow metal rings junk sunglasses and because I received this **bleep** I loose the dispute . This can’t be right these scammers making millions and should be banned from getting to use PayPal to rip of customers . Any advice or help appreciated thanks

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

sbluefountain

PayPal is not reliable, accountable, or honest.  I have encountered them taking over 400.00 without authorization from my bank account and blaming it on EBAY.  After numerous messaging and over 50 calls, ebay blames Pay Pal, and Pay Pal who is responsible is blaming Ebay.  Meanwhile, I am out 400.00   I am trying to close PayPal as I closed bank account, but they want more private information.  So, I empathize with getting ripped off by PAYPAL.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.