Ripped off by Paypal (Protector) and Best Online Shop(Seller).

Nette_314
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased a item  suppose to have been a Nintendo Switch-Neon Blue+Neon Red joy-con-Refurbished for $199.99 which I didn't receive. I receive something that looked like a bomb and the box was damaged but the person to receive my money off my debit card was a company called Best Online Shop through Pay pal. I contacted Pay pal filed a dispute on June 20,2020 to get my $199.99 U .S.D back, I did everything that Pay pal asked me to do all the way up til the end. I sent them all my information that I had from day one including pictures and emails from Pay pal telling me not to worry that I would get me money back. I get a letter from them telling me to send the sender their product back and when they receive their item I will receive  a full refund of $199.99 that was taken from my card. I went to post office next day and sent it back I have all receipts and tracking information showing that it's almost in China and now they have their item and I have nothing that's so unfair of Pay pal to do this to me. I did everything they asked me to do I sent them all my information that they claimed they didn't get all lies and I know I uploaded to them on my end...I just want some answers and my money back. Pay pal who are suppose to protect us from SCAMMERS what happened Please Help!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gisele81
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever get your case solved? I am in the same situation! Seller requested that I ship the cheap phone case back but provided me a returning address in Chinese. I messaged PayPal and they requested seller to translate the address. I haven't heard back yet and on my account it shows I have provided a returning tracking number (which I never did) and that PayPal is reviewing my case. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.