Ripped off by Hong Kong seller

HC2021
New Community Member
Purchased 3 dolls on December 11, 2020 that were the spitting image of a friend's granddaughters. Two dolls arrived in February. One was just what I ordered and a huge hit at the eldest girl's birthday party. In that same package was a defective, bald doll with its neck bent in a weird way that was not any if the style dolls that I ordered. 1 correct doll, 1 defective doll and no 3rd doll whatsoever. I have taken photos if both dolls I received, offered to send the defective doll back if provided an address (no address for return has been provided), drawn pictures of dolls I should have received and sent them with photos and descriptions and my invoice to the seller requesting a refund for the two dolls I did not receive. I got a message from the seller that I did not order dolls, that I ordered clothes. There is no PayPal address that I cannot find to forward a copy of my email to the seller. I went to the Resolution Center to escalate from a dispute to a claim and my case has been closed. ??????? I messaged the digital assistant whobis apparently pushing buttons for automatic responses as I have laid out details and I keep getting questions like "Do you want to close your PayPal account?" "Tell us why you are contacting PayPal." I am nowhere and I habe been working on this since March. I am super stressed and at this point feel like I should have just set my cash on fire! Same result so far. In addition, I have been trying to cancel my subscription to Ipsy since April. I followed all the prompts and closed my acvount that month. $12.49 came out again in May and they shipped me another package which I accepted. I followed the prompts to cancel again in May and emailed the company. I was informed that my account was inactive. Thought it was over but just got popped for another $12.49 for June from Ipsy and $49.99 from Avast for an annual renewal I didn't know anything about. I am a disabled senior citizen and have now had over $100 in lost funds via PayPal. I really need some help from someone who speaks English fluently who will push some buttons to cancel subscriptions and refund my money without asking me why I am contacting PayPal or telling me to read another article. HELP! HELP! HELP!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.