Right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction.

xDreed
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I believe my PayPal account has been placed on hold for some reason. I'm trying to transfer a payment I received from Draft Kings into my bank account through my debit card. I keep receiving the error message "there's a problem, right now, we’re not able to complete this transaction." I have not been notified by PayPal in anyway of why I cannot transfer my money. Whenever I finally get to the part of a phone call to PayPal where I would actually get to talk to someone it says "we can't support your inquiry over the phone at this time." So I'm being locked out of my money and it seems I literally cannot talk to any sort of representative at PayPal. I sent a message in the message center and DM'd PayPal support on Twitter. Please someone tell me how I can get my hold lifted and transfer my money. PayPal's customer support is so frustrating lol.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

xDreed
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone?
Login to Me Too

Diorxo
Contributor
Contributor

im having the same problem, i hate this, paypal needs to fix their issues, I'm guessing somehow they must make a little extra money on the side by doing this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.