Ridiculous dispute result.

mikeeslick
New Community Member

I am very sad at the decision PayPal made concerning a purchase from 'Happytailspet'. They ended my dispute as soon as the seller provided a tracking number?? I received the wrong Item; a ridiculously cheap item sent in replacement of my 40+ dollar order. I'm very amazed that Pay Pal would represent my claim in such an unprofessional manner. Did you think it was fair ending this issue without confirming my order was completed correctly??? I'm so unimpressed with your service, it's ridiculous, and am looking forward to posting the service i've received to as many reviews as possible.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mikeeslick 

If you opened a dispute for non receipt of item then of course the seller would win if they provided trackable proof of delivery.

Why didn't you open a dispute for item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wolfspirit1
Contributor
Contributor

So you're saying just because the seller provides a tracking number they win regardless of whether or not it was actually received. That's bull. Product NEVER received.....and they say it was delivered 2 days after I filed the complaint. ....4 months after the order was placed

Login to Me Too

Slick187
Contributor
Contributor
D U D E. ️ MIKE You Are Preach’N T.I. The MOTHáF%&K’n Choir
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Slick187 

WRONG!  File the right case or lose. @mikeeslick received an item Significantly not as described (SNAD), filing a SNAD claim is the right claim to file, not Item Not Received (INR). Item Not Received is when you don't receive JACK!

It's not all lost, @mikeeslick can call customer service and say that they filed wrong case. If PayPal won't help and if @mikeeslick paid with credit card, file a dispute with card issuer.

To contact customer service for assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.