Ridiculous PayPal dispute result.

Hwankook
Contributor
Contributor

I don't understand Case ID PP-D-55150639. Did PayPal check the tracking number from UPS? I never received the item!!! I paid more than $250. Did PayPal check my signature? Moreover, The seller resigned ebay account as soon as I reputed it. This is definitely a fraud. I bought a lens, not a veterinary item. Please, be check sincerely.

I think PayPal doesn't want to refund my money because the seller already took the money.

If this case is not solved, I will sue and never use PayPal and ebay again.

no longer a registered.pngresult.pngUPS customer.png

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Hwankook,

I'm sorry to hear what happened regarding your dispute, that definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise reaching us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter to appeal the decision on the case. Hopefully the dispute is resolved amicably soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @Hwankook,

I'm sorry to hear what happened regarding your dispute, that definitely sounds frustrating. I would advise reaching us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter to appeal the decision on the case. Hopefully the dispute is resolved amicably soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.