Rhode Island

RhodyDAVEinRI
New Community Member
Dear Paypal make this right, Fix it fast or i will give the stack of documents i obtained to my Lawyer. Thank you. Hello all im Dave from Rhode Island and I was just a victim of Fraud on PayPal, funny thing is I don't have PayPal. When I received an email from Paypal asking if this transaction was mine. So I dug in deeper and their was very many more which made me Angry and Violated that Paypal allowed this to continue for so long and now contact me after probably 75+ transactions. Lets all see just how much Paypal cares about customers and see how Paypal makes this right really good before I hand over the stack of documents I now have. Hmm I wonder what this has done to my credit score, and what else did this effect? A rise in my Car and House Insurance, other higher credit cards interest rates? Who knows what else has been affected by this outcome. Has this happened to anyone else? Thank you all. Rhode island Dave.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

not_here

Unfortunately, this forum is for feature requests to improve PayPal. You'll need to contact customer service. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.