Review

JAMESEKJr
Contributor
Contributor

Has anybody had any dealings with the online shop pollybest.com? I paid for a product acouple of weeks ago. I've tried to send an email as to a delivery date but have not received any response yet. Keeps saying delivery not excepted. Just a little worried

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

anoce
Contributor
Contributor
They did the exact same thing with me...as soon as I saw that the website was shut down, I filed a claim as I had not received the item that I ordered. The seller immediately responded that they shipped the item and provided a usps tracking number...instead of the laptop that I ordered I received a child’s hair tie with a plastic gold colored bow. Seller is scam artists. I’ve filed a claim and waiting for PayPal to review to rule in my favor and issue the refund.
Login to Me Too

cadpunk58
New Community Member
I also ordered something on 5/22, thought it was thru PayPal, but then was told after the transaction that I wasn't logged into my account, so now PayPal can't do anything and I am out $102.58, I've been sending emails to this Chinese guy, and he finally said he would send me a refund, that was 6/4/20 have not heard a word since then. I am hoping that PayPal will step in and take care of this issue.
Login to Me Too

ArtistD
New Community Member
I placed an order for a laptop that I have never received with Pollybest.com How do I get my merchandise or a refund returned.
Login to Me Too

Pokkett
Contributor
Contributor

Go to the resolution center and file a claim.  I sent PayPal a link to this community page and they are working with me to get the issue resolved.  If you received an item that was not as described, keep the item!!  They may need you to return it.

File a claim through the resolution center! PayPal will have your back!

Login to Me Too

jthommarson
Contributor
Contributor

I got my hairband!  Wow.....  Hope for a resolution soon!  Love how it came from NJ and magically shipped once I had made a dispute.

Login to Me Too

anoce
Contributor
Contributor

So here’s an update: Seller agrees to refund my money for the laptop that purchased but that I must return the “item” (hair tie) back to them and supply a tracking number. The seller conveniently supplied a return address all in Chinese characters. So when I took the envelope to the USPS they tell me there’s no way they can enter an address with Chinese characters into the system for tracking and suggested that I return the item to the original address where the package came from in Cranbury NJ. So the saga dragged on for weeks only to find out that PayPal has sided in favor of the seller and closed the case because the “item” was not returned to the address supplied by the seller. Paypal has completely **bleep** me over by not truly reviewing the facts that I supplied and rewarded a dishonest and devious thief who got away stealing my money. BOO PayPal...you’ve lost my business and you did not uphold your responsibility to protect buyers from **bleep** like this. This not over yet and I’m fighting this through my credit card to get a charge back...I would recommend the rest of you on this thread to do the same.

Login to Me Too

Pokkett
Contributor
Contributor

Yea, my case took a pretty wild turn...  I reached out to PayPal through the message center attempting to get the rightful resolution.  It's turned into some level of insanity.  I now have to file a police report.  They gave many weeks for the seller to resolve the issue or they would rule in my favor.  I haven't seen any sort of reply from the seller so I don't know why PayPal came to the situation we are in now...  They sent me an e-mail telling me that I have 3 days to file a police report or they may side in favor of the seller...

Like wtf???  You gave the seller WEEKS to reply...  They continuously gave PayPal the same shipping number that I have already submitted pictures of, that it's a hair tie...  People here have shown the same thing happening.  But for some reason I'm given only 3 days to compile my evidence, go to the police, then submit the police report to PayPal???

I'm utterly shocked by PayPals position on this situation, unfortunately it was purchased through my PayPal credit card so I don't have any options but to deal with PayPal on the situation.

I'm trying to get an extension on the 3 days since I'm not home to get this police report done with all of the information available.  Hopefully they will relax on that time frame.  It sounds like they are trying to set me up to fail so they can just favor with the seller since the money is already out of their hands and we've all been ripped off here...

Login to Me Too

Brons2

I ordered a laptop from them also but based on this thread it doesn't look like I have much hope of a resolution.

Login to Me Too

ComputerRichLLC
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem too. I ordered 2 items on May22 and it showed as shipped on May 25. I never received the items so I filed a claim on June 19. E-mails sent come back as undeliverable and the PollyBest.com website is down or not available. PayPal keeps moving the date of conclusion which makes me a little angry. 😠 They have changed the date of conclusion 5 or 6 times now and it's getting frustrating. 😖 I did receive an item (a hair tie?) for one of the tracking numbers issued but it is certainly NOT the item I ordered. There doesn't seem to be a way to contact PayPal to follow-up and get some answers. 😕

Login to Me Too

Pokkett
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still waiting for further follow up by PayPal. I will continue to file whatever disputes I need to. Doesn’t seem like PayPal is linking our cases. Everyone seems to have received a hair tie when they ordered computers, the website is shut down, and PayPal doesn’t seem to notice this is a scam. Originally it appeared that they were siding in favor of the scammer but they keep communicating and I can only assume they let the seller run off with the money so they are now trying to find a way to let them get away with it so they don’t have to come out of pocket to pay all the victims back.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.