cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Review

Highlighted
Contributor

Review

Has anybody had any dealings with the online shop pollybest.com? I paid for a product acouple of weeks ago. I've tried to send an email as to a delivery date but have not received any response yet. Keeps saying delivery not excepted. Just a little worried

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Review

Was this company fake? I want to order from them but wanted to be sure and you're the only person 8ve found discussing them.
Highlighted
Contributor

I guess it was fake because their site is nowhere to be found now. I ordered too and I assumed a lesson learned for me. Never trust Facebook sellers anymore.
Highlighted
Contributor

I placed an order with them then researching I found the domain was made 5/10/2020 then I found this post. I’m already pretty concerned that this may not be legit. PayPal has 180 days to file a claim. If I don’t get a reply from their support address I’m assuming I can get a refund. Were you able to file a claim?
Highlighted
Contributor

Exact same situation as the other 2 here, bought about 2 weeks ago, started trying via email but emails don't work, website has a security problem with the certificate that makes you wonder how and online seller would have a problem like this.  Then tried calling and the number is disconnected it seems.

Finally using my phones browser I got in to the store today and found a message that say: "The store is closed due to the Terms of Service violation"

So guys, it ACTUALLY was too good to be true. I am filling my 2 Paypal claims today.

Highlighted
Contributor

Glad I paid with PayPal.  No response from email.  Says my order was shipped, but cannot login anymore.  Filing a dispute today!

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm waiting for my case to get closed with a refund.

I actually got a package sent to me and it was a damaged hair tie.  The seller insisted that it was a mistake and they were sending the actual product then asked for me to help with closing the PayPal case since they refused to mail the correct item while a case was opened haha.

Hope it will be resolved soon.

Highlighted
Contributor

I just filed my case with PayPal and got an immediate email from PollyBest saying my order was cancelled.  Cheers to things too good to be true!

Highlighted
Contributor

Exact same but no refund from them.
Highlighted
Contributor

Also in my email back from PollyBest the email address has changed to <removed> instead of <removed> .  Glad PayPal has our backs....hopefully..lo