Revenbar

Tiggergrr65
New Community Member

Has anyone heard of this store or shopped at it online.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

gypsysoul415
New Community Member

I'm trying to see if they scammed me before.  I think I paid through paypal

Login to Me Too

SistahDuch
Contributor
Contributor

Revenbar is a scam. I ordered from them on 4/26/20 based on an ad on FB and then waited 3 months to receive the item. They claimed it was due to the pandemic but 3 other things that I ordered from China came much sooner. When I received the item, it was NOTHING like what was advertised in the following ad: 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1116363728728957

It was a cheap, lightweight plastic, with no sweepers and no dock for it to empty into. No instructions so no ability to "map" the home as advertised and just a total scam. I contacted them for a refund and they offered first 10%, then 20%, then 30%, then told me that for a full refund, I would have to pay return shipping. I have currently escalated the dispute to Paypal.

TOTAL SCAM

Login to Me Too

Harold2729
Contributor
Contributor
This place is a total scam, they advertise a popular product. They send you a cheap kmock off of the real thing.
Login to Me Too

Carl568
New Community Member
I am concerned about this company as well.
Login to Me Too

SistahDuch
Contributor
Contributor

Lawncat
Contributor
Contributor
I experienced the same thing. They told me bcoz of covid19, its been roundly a month since my order is shipped from Malaysia and stuck there until now. I found some information that they may be scammer.
Login to Me Too

Pudge70
Contributor
Contributor

They are a scam. I ordered what were avertised as Vionic scandals, a brand I have a couple of pairs of. As soon as I saw the name on PayPal I knew, it was different the the site I ordered from. The name on my bank statement was yet another name.

When my scandal arrived, they were bad knock-offs. 

I notified PayPal changing my claim from not received, to not as described.  I paid around $40.00 for two pair of scandals. Their offer, $12.00. I declined. I will phone PayPal tomorrow,  to see what I need to do to get my money back.

This is how these sites work. It cost more to send the item back.😠

Login to Me Too

SistahDuch
Contributor
Contributor

I am curious about what happened with this. I have a claim right now that I have escalated to Paypal.

It is about the following ad: 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1116363728728957

What I received was NOTHING like what is shown in the ad. No dock, no sweeping brushes. Cheap, lightweight plastic.  I contacted them for a refund and they offered first 10%, then 20%, then 30%, then told me that for a full refund, I would have to pay return shipping. I have currently escalated the dispute to Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Ellie228
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same experience and PayPal is looking into it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.