Returning REMOTE CONTROL COST MORE THEN ITEM FOR REFUND. ..MADNESS

algy193
Contributor
Contributor
Returning remote control for Refund Cost more than item

Hi hi I live in England United Kingdom I bought a remote control replacement from Czechoslovakia and it doesn’t work. To return this item for a refund with tracking cost more than the item itself from the UK.  So returning it and then waiting for them to send refund of £15 would cost me £10 to send and the shipping for this item was already over £6 item itself was  £9. So at the end of the day I’ll be Sending Another’s  £10 to get £15 which there is every chance they would say they never received it so I’d be chancing £10 on top of everything to receive less than £5 in a refund.  What’s the points and the amount of time waiting I would be throwing good money after bad. Plus the company did say they would send a replacement but I’ve decided they would take this through knowing damn well I would not be paying this amount of money on top  of what I have already laid out. PayPal should do something about this and not  Allow a company who knows Dam well you’re not going to chance throwing more money away. What do you think.

Plus the way this Czech republic company works it’s impossible to leave negative feedback. How very clever

VAT ELECTRONICS CZECH REPUBLIC.  AVOID AVOID AVOID 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.